Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Railoch > A Journey [P/R]
Osiria

Character Info
Name: Osiria
Alignment: LN
Race: Rosenite/Phoenix
Class: Pyromancer
Silver: 5093
It was supposed to be a small trip out to Railoch to get something for her grandmother something. It was depressing to say the least. Her feet splashed in the puddles on the outer rim. Her long brown hair was braided up and put under her hood as the rain crashed down on her. Her cloak was a vibrant royal blue color with silver details all over it.

Osiria was on her way to Gobethio when her orange eyes spotted something through the downpour. Lightning brightened the sky up and thunder cracked for the next few seconds. It made her ears ring but still, her eyes could not help but notice a lump on the ground. It was unnatural but a lot of things about this place were unnatural.

So she made her way over to it and kicked at the lump. To her shock, she uncovered a face! She put her hand over her mouth for a moment. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to kick you!” However, he was unconscious. Now Osiria was a small woman of five feet and one inch but she was mighty in a lot of other ways. She managed to pick him up over her shoulder and start on the journey to Gobethio again.

“Well, at least I’m almost there.” It seemed to go on forever until she heard the roaring waters of the city. Getting into the gate was easy enough as the lights lit up the whole damn city thanks to the magic on it. She found a small tavern and got a room. Throwing him on the bed she took off her cloak and hung it up. “Maybe I should…” It was the right thing to do. The poor thing was sopping wet. “I guess…”

So she stripped off everything he owned and put it in front of the room’s fireplace. Hopefully, he would be alright with it when he came to. She made sure to check his body for injuries. Getting out her medical kit she began to patch him up. Osiria was dressed in a dark blue corset and black shirt with blue trim. Her red rose necklace was around her neck shaped from beautiful rubies. "Man, it looks like this guy got hit by lightning." She winced a bit. "At least he didn't get hit by mine."

Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
The fight with Drake had not gone at all as planned.  While at first, Rhenakos had seemed to have the element of surprise, the draconian had come out of nowhere with some amazing strength that the demon hunter had not anticipated on.  Still, the fight would have gone one much longer had the demon  hunter not been unceremoniously struck by a stray bolt of lightning.  That, sadly, was the last thing that Rhenakos could remember before waking up.

As his right eye fluttered open, he let out a groan.  Everything hurt.  The wound where a stray piece of metal stabbed through his arm was still healing, and of course, he was amazed that he was still alive fromg etting struck.  But pain meant he was alive.  And as long as he was alive, he could kill.

He started to hit up, only to notice that there was a dark haired woman looking him over.  All of his clothes had been stripped away, leaving nothing but a thin sheet between his lower half and his supposed savior.  "Oh for fuck's sake," he said.  "I swear, if any of my equipment is gone, I'll run you through and leave you to the wolves," he said loudly.  "For once, I'd like to wake up where I passed out.  Why can't anyone just leave a damn body where it lays…"

He started to get up, but the rest of his body seemed unwilling to cooperate.  The bolt of lightning must have scrambled a lot more than he had originally thought.  Ugh…what a setback.  Damn it all….

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
Osiria was being gentle with him. That was the one thing that her grandmother taught her. She needed to be gentle with patients but god damn was it hard once his mouth started to go. “Oh fuck off. I took your equipment off to get you stabilized. I don’t need your stuff it’s inadequate for me just like the rest of you.” The comment left her lips with ease as she slid off the bed and got another medical kit. “Because you were hit with lightning, you idiot.”

She came back over and sat down by him as she tended to his chest. “You are a real fucking prince charming you know that?” She booped his nose and that was when he did it. He bit her on her arm and she yelped. “YOU ASSHOLE NOW YOU HAVE GONE AND DONE IT!” For a split second, her hair went from yellow to orange and her eyes went a bright red as magic surged in the room and he found himself paralyzed to the bed. She was quick to bit him back on his shoulder of all places. Her tiny Rosenite fangs digging deep.

“Now sit the fuck still so I can heal you. Or I could take you outside and put you upside down in a god damn puddle to drown in.” She took bandages and did it real tight to where it would hurt before she worked on where he had the metal in his arm. “Gods now I know how Grandma feels whenever she has to heal assholes.” Her hair faded back to its dark chocolate color as she worked. She was utterly rough with him like he had been with her.

There was a knock on the door and she got up. Opening it there was a man there. “Osiria Rose?”

“That would be me,” she put her hand on her hip as she took a rather large parcel. “Thank you I’ll make sure the payment gets to you. The Rose family sends their regards.” She bowed to the man before the door was shut. “I don’t know what the hell Grandma ordered but this is heavy…” She tossed it on the chair and went back to him to finish what she was doing as she got out a needle and thread to begin to stitch him up. “I don’t know any healing magic so bear with me.”

Raize

Character Info
Rhenakos glared at her.  "I'm more than adequate enough to rip a demon to pieces when it pleases me," he growled.  "You should have just left me for dead like the rest of the assholes."  He tried to get up again, but his body once more refused to cooperate.  As the woman started to tend to the wounds on his chest, she uttered her prince charming retort, which Rhenakos would have been able to handle had she not decided to 'boop' his nose.

"Don't you dare touch me!" he growled, biting into whatever chunk of flesh he could reach, which just happened to be her arm.  Her response, though, was almost as shoking as the lightning bolt.  Her hair changed to a fiery color, her eyes blazing red as mana surged into the room.  Immediately, he felt a heat not to unlike a fire related demon, and started to feel perspiration form.  Again, he tried to move, this time to try and kill her before she killed him, but there was still no luck.  With all of her fury though, all she did was retaliate with a fanged bite of her own, to which Rhenakos yelped at.

"Bloody hell, you royal bitch.  Are you a damned healer or a fucking vampire!?" Rhenakos exclaimed as she told him to sit still so she could finish healing.  "Fine, fine…" he said, settling down finally.  Though, he noted that she was being much rougher than before, to which he let out a low growl to, grumbling under his breath.   

There was a knock at the door, to which the woman answered.  As the two exchanged words, Rhenakos perked up at the name.  Between the fangs, magical power, and the last name Rose, he let out a groan.  "Of fucking course…you're a Rosenite.  You Rose weeds are everywhere…."  He had heard the rumors.  The Rose children were more than trouble, some of them were supposedly living natural disasters.

"Wait, so you're a healer who doesn't use healing magic?  What worth are you, then?" 

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
“I’m not an asshole, unlike SOME PEOPLE.” She directed the comment at him. Truthfully she was being an asshole because he made her be one. “I’VE BEEN TOUCHING YOU!” She screamed back at him.

“Not a damned healer or a vampire… Thank you very, very much.” She listened to his growl and the grumbles and it was rather quite satisfying to hear as she went about her business with him.

Once she got back and they were alone again she growled back at him. “Not all Rosenites are Roses… but all Roses are Rosenites. And for that matter, I am only half Rosenite.” If she could punch him she would have. “My aunts and uncles are the ones you hear all the stories about.”

She rolled her eyes at him again as she sat on the bed to help him. “I’m not a healer. I know basic first aid. Which comes from living in a house who’s matriarch is one of the most legendary healers in existence. We are all trained to use some form of nonmagical first aid for Parvpora because of the Void Storms.”

After a few moments, she growled. “And I was going to get you a healer who could heal you the rest of the way. But if you want to be an asshole then I can just not go get her and leave your ass here to rot. Which by the way the room is only paid for until tomorrow so they would throw your paralyzed ass out onto the ground.”

Gods he was a trip. She looked him over after she thought she got enough done. “I don’t have to tell you to stay put.” She breathed fire into her hand and waved it at the floor. “I need a healer… If Grandma can com— WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ISN’T TAKING PATIENTS. THAT IS LITERALLY HER GOD DAMN JOB. FINE SEND SOMEONE ELSE.”

The fire exploded into a portal and a small blonde woman with blue eyes stepped through. “A little nicer next time Osiria.”

“Careful this one bites.” The portal closed and Belle made her way over to Rhenakos. She put her hands on his face, his shoulders, his chest, so on and so forth.

“Apparently you bit him back… and what the hell is with this touch-up…” Belle fingered the stitches. “It’s going to scar… Osiria… You weren’t being rough with him?”

“He was being an asshole,” Osiria said it flatly.

There was a sigh from Belle’s lips as she got some blue powder and began to draw on his chest. “You know you made this a lot more work… THE BOTH OF YOU.”

Raize

Character Info
"Thanks for the history lesson, you damned Roseweed," Rhenakos snapped.  "Now, if you don't mind, if you're not going to heal me, then get the damn healer here already.  I'm not in the mood to die today, thanks."  What was interesting, though, was her mention of Void Storms.  Lucky him, Rhenakos had little to no ability when it came to magic, and thus apparently had never been affected by them.  Lucky me…

The hunter watched Osiria summon up a portal, and yell into it, trying to get a healer to come and help.  Finally, after some banter, one appeared.  He sighed, rolling his eyes.  "Please tell me you're here to save me from this mad woman."

As she noted to Osiria to be nicer, Rhenakos shot her a glare, "Yeah Osiria, be nicer…."  The snark was full and present in his voice.  As Osiria made mention to his bites, he flashed his teeth in a wolfish grin.  "I do.  But only when threatened.  And let me tell you..I felt threatened."  Still, he kept still as the healer checked him over.  At the mention of scars, Rhenakos rolled his eyes.  "Look, I really don't care.  I've got more than my fair share of them, and it's not stopping me from my job, so what does it matter?"

Finally, the healer got to work, but her words snapped at the both of them.  "Look now…I'd have rather just been left where I was, thank you.  It's not the first time I've gone through almost dying, and it sure as hell won't be the last.  I'd have found a way to survive."

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
Osiria punched him hard in his good arm and Belle sighed a bit. “Please don’t egg my niece on… She will kill you… Or at least attempt to roast you alive… WHICH OSIRIA! What is that?” A part of the bed was melted and Osiria began to whistle. “YOU KNOW BETTER! You aren’t supposed to use your phoenix form inside unless it’s an emergency.”

“He bit me.”

“He’s human how much damage can he do to you with his teeth?” Belle put up her hand to stop the conversation and looked down at Rhenakos. “Scars are bad for business in some cases. Some scars are more resistant to regenerative magic. Only highly skilled healers can get around them. Which means I am not skilled enough to heal you. By highly skilled I mean healers who have been around for a long time. I’ve only been practicing for the last forty years. It’s nowhere near long enough to be that precise with magic. So it might not stop you but it does stop any novice healers you are going to find from helping you.”

Belle stopped in mid spread of the magic powder. “If that’s your attitude then I’ll just leave you here to die. By the way, at the rate, your body is going to heal you aren’t going to be able to move for about two weeks without treatment.” Belle made her way out of the room and slammed the door shut.

“Damn you got under Belle’s skin rather easily.” Osiria moved over to his stuff and started to go through it. “Good news. You are an idiot.” She brought up a diamond-like flask from his clothing. “You had this the whole time. Do you have any idea how rare and powerful this is. My grandma is the one who makes these. It could literally cure an entire village.” She popped the cork and started to poor it on where the stitches were. He would begin to feel the skin closing and having the ability to move that arm. “See? You also have this…” She put the tudor rose brooch on him. “That should help too. You didn’t know but I guess not a lot of people over here know.”

Osiria was gentle now as she washed off the blue powder. “You should be getting feeling back soon. Why were you even out there to begin with?”

Raize

Character Info
"Those useless trinkets?  I got them on a job a few days ago.  I haven't figured out what they do, or how they work.  And the flash, well…I was saving that for a rainy day."  Rhenakos watched, though, as she uncorked the flash and started to pour it over his wounds.  "So, I've had something like that.  I'm impressed.  They payment was hardly worth the work I had to do…"  

He sighed.  Another one pushed away.  One of these days, I'm going to say the wrong thing and it's going to cost me more than just a few weeks.  Rhenakos shrugged as the feeling started to come back into his body.  It was mostly pain, but pain meant that he was alive.  "Pain means I can move forward,," he uttered.  

"Why do you care?" Rhenakos asked.  He rolled his eyes, "Fine.  I was out there trying to follow a lead.  I got information about a powerful demon.  As it turned out, it wasn't a demon, but a dragon.  Decided to go ahead and try and kill it, and…well, I was doing fine until I was struck with a bolt of lightning."  Fine was the operative word.  Right before the lightning, he was barely standing up, let alone capable of fighting.  Yet Drake let him live.  Not many would have left me alive.

"Say," he started.  "There's a demon…he collects things from his victims.  In my case…it was my left eye.  Others were not as lucky.  That's beside the point…" He looked to Osiria.  "Do you happen to know about a demon like that?  Something that goes around collecting 'prizes'?"  Rhenakos was not expecting an answer.  No one had any information when he asked.  If anything, it was almost as if the demon didn't exist.  

But Rhenakos knew for a fact that it existed.  Who else could have stolen my life away….

Bite me.