Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Feeorin Forest > Forgotten In Feeorin [P][R]
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
Ciara knew she had been away from the Feeorin forest for a very long time. Her mother had finally given up on hunting her down and most of the fae understood she had little interest in them anymore. Yet, she still knew she hadn't been gone long enough for everyone to forget their respect. She may have left them but she was always still a full pure blooded fae. Sometimes people needed reminding of that. A little frog fae had tried a simple fae trick on her by trying to give her a gift. Her response was to remind him of who he was dealing with. With her boot. In his skull. Although she owned an artist guild and lived far away from the forest, she still had to visit now and then to pay her respects to the Fae royalty. She had just payed her respect when the frog fae disrespected her by trying to trick her into death. The beating was a warning, as it would have been easy to squish the little creature. 

She continued walking in the forest, her mind lost in thoughts of Elisora and the work resting on her desk at home. Ciara was half tempted to wait out in the forest for a couple days to see if that would get one of her secretaries to do the work for her in desperation. But at the same time the forest held memories of family and external relatives, all of which she would like to avoid as much as possible. 

Suddenly, she spotted a fascinating stranger. A woman, or at least she assumed they were a woman, with white hair and a distinctly foreign from this forest. Ciara found this a perfect opportunity to delay her work at home and avoid uncomfortable questions at family gatherings. 

"Are you from the forest?" She asked the stranger. 

Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
The noonday sun was high, sun inviting a green cast to the forest that otherwise would b missed by passers-by. It was peaceful, and as Nymeria lounged on a stone by the river banks, she envied the creatures that came by this place naturally. It was not the rainforest she had called home before, but she could learn to appreciate it. Though the silence only lasted so long before a voice snapped the woman from her reverie, vibrant eyes snapping to the young fae creature. For she was too obviously fae. Nymeria leaned up, swinging her feet elegantly to the side as she took the measure of the new creature.

“I am of…a Forest.” The pregnant pause leaving much to be desired in the way of explaining her origin.

She stood, body lithe, moving with a cat-like elegance. Her eyes were a watery blue, bright with the light of the trees that seemed to paint them with greens. She smirked. “And what, pray tell, brings you to this portion of the forest.” The woman began to circle the young fae, how young was she, what brought her here. Her mind spun as she moved in concentric circles. “I have been here for some time; this area is not well-travelled, nor was I making a sound.”

If the fae found her, anyone could, and that was not something she was in the mood to handle. She had enough to debate, her homelessness, the hopelessness, the loss of her literal purpose, transfiguration, the list went on and on. Now to be met with a member of the fae, a creature that was undoubtedly a trickster? No. She let her eyes switch to the feline orbs, no longer disguising her internal predator. “You are one of the Fae, a dangerous species, to say the least.” Not a question, but a statement of fact.

Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
"Of a forest? Oh, that is wonderful darling!" The fae woman said nodding in approval, "It means I can relax. No worries about you wandering into a faerie circle or making the mistake of eating our food."

With a wave of her hand, vines from the ground and a nearby tree swarmed together into the formation of a small chair. She sat on the chair without even a second glance at the woman who was now circling her. The palm of Ciara's left hand filled with a sticky black ooze that twisted and grew until it took the shape of a teacup. Then the black ooze evaporated away to reveal the porcelain of a real teacup. In her right, a beautiful teapot appeared in the same manner. She poured some tea into her teacup then placed the teapot onto a table, which was also made of vines and plants.

"Would you like some tea?" She asked with a calm smile, "Oh don't worry about the summoning spell. The black ooze never lingers and it never affects what I summon to my side. Though, it certainly makes things more dramatic."

The fae woman made an offer of tea to the girl with a second teacup in case the girl wanted one.

"Now as for my species, we are quite dangerous aren't we?" Ciara agreed with the fascinating woman, "You know it's strange. If you were trying to hide your origin you would have deflected my question or simply lied. If you came from here you would have said so directly. Instead, you have been here for some time and you are of A forest. It almost leads me to believe you don't know where you are."

She hid a little smile as she sipped her tea. Then she looked away and gave a little wave to the matter as if shooing it away.

"It doesn't matter." Ciara insisted, "All I want to know is if you'll do me the honor of painting your portrait?"