Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Feeorin Forest > A Huntin' We Will Go [P/R]
Osiria

Character Info
Name: Osiria
Alignment: LN
Race: Rosenite/Phoenix
Class: Pyromancer
Silver: 5093
“They are highly powerful artifacts sought out by those who can’t use magic. It doesn’t shock me you didn’t know what they were. Not a lot of people over here in these lands do.”

Osiria sat by him on the bed once he was starting to heal up and listened to his tale of woe. “That was dumb… Dragons are… Well if I know anything from my Great Aunt Toya dragons are a pain in the ass to deal with. But at least you are alive and that is something.”

She crossed her arms once she heard his request and got up to pace the room. “I can help you… and I can get the information you want. I have some cousins who are half-demons who are demon hunters… They get information all the time about demons. I got an aunt in Kurayo who is a half demon as well who could easily get information on a demon like that. The downside is that we’re going to have to stay together… and tolerate each other as the information comes in. Since I want to get out of my house more… and not be under Grandma’s thumb I’ll help you out.”

So they stayed there for a week or so as the potion and brooch sped up his healing. Belle never did come back and help him at all so he was left with Osiria. The first batch of information came from her Aunt Talise. There was a demon in Feeorin who was causing a whole bunch of trouble. “According to Talise, he is stealing stuff… Causing massive amounts of problems for the mermaids there and for the fey.”

Osiria had her blade by her side as they walked. It was a tad bit warmer here on Feeorin’s edge as they got to the mushroom ring. “Okay, it’s right here.” She held up her hand and whispered a few words as the reality around them rippled and revealed the blue forest before them. “Don’t eat anything here… If you do… well you will see.”

It didn’t take long for them to see what she had meant as they came across a man who was dancing. He was begging to be killed and Osiria put up her hand. “Don’t do anything for him. The fey here will take it as an insult. We have enough problems to worry about.”

Up a bit further was a small fey woman with long white hair and stained glass-like wings. “Hello, Aunt Talise… You said there was a demon here?”

“Don’t know about a demon but he certainly does look like one. He’s been causing all sorts of problems near Vila. Gives off a demonic essence whenever he uses magic. A real pain in the ass. I would take care of it but Gerard wants me to lay low. Thank you for coming as fast as you can. He was last spotted near the Waterfall of Seven Heads otherwise known as Hydra Waterfall…. Be careful.” Talise flew off after that and Osiria yawned.

“This is going to be a bust… but while we’re here we might as well kill the damn thing.”

Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
Rhenakos did not like the fact that he would have a companion, but the fact that a Rose was willing to help with information almost made up for it.  Of course, he could barely tolerate Osiria, but if it came to it, he would deal.  The demon he sought was worth more than any price, life included.  And, if push came to shove, he was fairly certain that the Rose was a capable fighter.  

"Fine, I'll agree to the terms."  With that, the deal was set.  For the next week, he worked on recovering.  It was more paint hat he had dealt with in a long time, but there was a sense of pride that he associated with it.  Not even nature at it's cruelest could shut him down from his goal.  As the week neared its end, the first tidbit of information came in.  A demon thief.  More than likely it wasn't what he was looking for.  No, the demon would have made much more of a mark.

But, demons knew of their own ilk a lot of time.  More often than not, it led to a dead end, but every demon he killed was a step in the right direction.  The fact that the Roses had demons in their bloodline immediately had Rhenakos tag them in his mind for potential targets.  Half demon or not, he would try to kill them.  At least, after he had received the promised help.

So, they made their journey to the Feeorin Forest.  As they entered the realm, Rhenakos felt an odd presence.  It was his first time being in the realm of the fae.  He had done some minor research on the fae and their kind, but not enough to be completely useful if it came to having to eliminate one.  As Osiria warned him not to eat anything, he started to ask why.  She answered, though, that they would come across the reason soon enough.  

It did not take long for them to find one who had sold himself to the fae's lifestyles.  Rhenakos shook his head, as they walked away. "What idiot would sacrifice everything for such simple pleasures."  The irony of that statement was lost on him, his own soul lost to the drive of revenge.  They spoke to Osiria's aunt about the demon.  Despite the little amount of information to go on, Rhenakos was excited.

"It's no problem," Rhenakos said as he felt his heartbeat accelerate at the talk of demons.  "So, demonic magic then.  Let's get going."  He glanced to Osiria with a half crazed smile.  "Lead the way…"  The two made their way to the Hydra Waterfall, the last known location of the potential demon.  Already, Rhenakos was pushing Osiria to move faster.  As they arrived at the Waterfall, Rhenakos took a moment to analyze the surroundings.  What beauty that the Waterfall of Seven Heads held was lost on the demon hunter as he put his senses to work.  Despite being a magical failure, he could sense demons with ease.  

He frowned.  Nothing?  "Are you sure it's here?"

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
Osiria turned her head to him while looking at the man. “He didn’t sell himself to them. It was probably an accident. A lost traveler who was given food and shelter by the fey under the guise that they are helping him. Fey cannot lie, however, in their minds they think they are helping him. They can be more deadly than most demons in a way. Their cute nature is often times a front for the dark things they do when they are bored. Not all fey are like this but those that would bring harm… I fear them more than I fear the worst demon.”

The smile he gave her after their talk with Talise was all she needed to know about him. He threw his life away for the same thing he accused the man with the fey of doing. He was enchanted by the death of demons. There was a sigh that left her lips as they moved through the woods. The Hydra Falls were spectacular and her eyes got big as she stared at the enchanted water.

“I did say it could be a bust,” Osiria raised her hands in the air as she sighed a light. “This blows.” There was movement when Osiria was staring off at the water. It wasn’t that she didn’t notice it. It was more like she didn’t care. Soon her small frame was grabbed and her long hair was being pulled. She glared up at a deformed man. “It’s not a demon… It’s just a fucking ugly ass human.”

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH,” the man yelled. His breath was rancid and she could actually feel his breath on her neck. “Such a pretty little thing. I’ll be taking this one…” He was speaking to another man behind him.

Rhenakos waved it off and Osiria growled a bit. “You little bastard.” It was unclear who it was directed to as Osiria’s hair turned into its beautiful flaming mess. The man’s hands were fried almost instantly as Osiria dropped to the ground. “In case your royal fuckface has forgotten your information comes from my family so if I go missing they aren’t going to give you any more.” She was in full phoenix form from gorgeous tailored armor to the flaming wings out of her back. She looked more like a hell angel. Even the water was steaming around her.

She released a sword that appeared with the armor and it too was on fire. “Now, this demon is actually here. That brand on his neck is a seal.” She held up the sword in the direction. The man who was going to molest her charged at her. She was quick to cut the man down and his body looked more like it was molten now.

“You both are terrible people… Cutting down poor innocent Richard like that.”

“Yeah… well… I’m glad he’s dead.” She put her hand on her hip. “Now you next.”

Raize

Character Info
“Finally,” Rhenakos said as a foul thing burst from the water, taking hold of Osiria. As Osiria struggled for a moment, mostly to avoid the thing’s breath, Rhenakos just stared for a few moments. As it boasted that it was taking Osiria, Rhenakos merely shrugged. “Do whatever. She’s not my problem.” He smirked at Osiria, and started to turn away.

Of course, for the ugly thing, that was a mistake. Osiria burst into flames, which caused Rhenakos to raise his eyebrow, looking at her with a renewed interest. Her strength was immense, on par with any demon he could have fought, if not stronger. His eye widened with a glimmer as he felt the heat off of her, and he started to chuckle.

“This fuckface, for your information, knew that the little Roseweed could handle herself. It’d be a waste of my effort to do anything on your behalf. Besides…” He sniffed the burning air, and stared at Osiria for a moment “You’ve got molten goo in your hair….” He shrugged, “Eh, nevermind. You can get that later.”

However, all of Rhenakos’ attention was immediately diverted when the demon waltzed up, commenting on Richard. Even as Orisia was making a snarky remark, Rhenakos was already launching himself at the demon, his blade drawn. The demon merely sidestepped, and slammed it’s fist into Rhenakos’ chest. He cursed loudly, the last of his breath leaving his lungs as he his the ground.

“Now, I do apologize for Richard’s behavior,” the demon started, slamming his foot down onto Rhenakos’ arm. There was a sickening sound of a bone snapping, and Rhenakos let out a quick yell. “But, you see, I was trying to train him. It’s so hard to get a loyal pet these days.” He smiled, and walked a few steps towards Osiria. “You wouldn’t happen to have a use for that…thing you call a man lying there, would you? That crazed look in his eye…I want to tame it.”

“You can fuck right off,” Rhenakos said, staggering to his feet, his left arm hanging limp. “I’d rather die. But…since I’ve got you here….” With a surprising amount of strength, he lunged at the demon, his right hand catching it in the face and slamming it to the ground. The ring on his finger started to glow as magic poured out of it and through his hand. Rhenakos smiled with a slight madness, slamming the demon’s head into the ground, over and over, till finally, the magic in the ring released, a powerful holy light erupting from it and obliterating the demon.

Rhenakos stayed on the ground for a moment longer, panting. Damn….I forgot to ask him about that demon… He looked over to Osiria, his mind starting to calm down from the initial bloodlust. For a moment, his eye lingered on her flaming form, and finally…

“Oy, Roseweed…are we fucking tonight or what?”

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
“Gross,” she growled at Rhenakos as she held out her hair. “I’m going to make you take it out when we’re done.” She didn’t like the look Rhen was giving her after her transformation. He was gawking at her. This little “Roseweed” as Rhenakos put it sat down in the wings to see what he would do against the demon. She kept her form up and ready to fight but she considered a courtesy.

Osiria crossed her legs as she took a long look at Rhenakos as they spoke. “I don’t keep wild animals as pets.” She waved her hand at him. “Do as you wish.” It was the same thing that Rhen had done to her as the battle progressed.

She was now supporting her chin via her palm and elbow on her leg. Her red eyes were watching the human’s every move. The way he smashed the demon’s face in was amazing and the strength was on par with many Rosenite men back home. She couldn’t really be impressed with this asshole, could she? Fixing her position the phoenix form wore off as the demon was killed and Rhen asked the dumbest question he possibly could.

“What makes you think I would ever want to touch you.” She slid off the boulder. “An asshole with a death wish.” She slapped his dead arm before pulling his collar down. Her words sultry as she whispered to him. “Call me Roseweed during and I’m shoving the first thing I get my hands on straight up your ass. Your arm won’t be the only thing recovering.” She let him go with a hard kiss as she started to strip down and wade into the water.

“Well come on then. You smell like demon piss and I’m not saying yes until you get a damn bath.”

Raize

Character Info
Rhenakos winced as she smacked his broken arm, and he growled at her.  However, he was surprised at her response, moving to fix his collar and threaten him during, what he assumed, would be a hot and heavy situation later that night.  Despite everything that had already happened, he was even more surprised when she forced a kiss  He chuckled as she walked away, and he shook his head.  

"You're a nightmare.  A walking nightmare," he said as he started to strip down as well.  "Careful, though…you keep this up, I might actually fall for you," he said.  He followed her into the water, wincing as he let his arm soak for a moment.  "Fuck…it's gonna swell…"  He took a moment to move back to his belongings, and grab the flash with the magical liquid in it.  He poured the liquid over his arm, and immediately the effects started to work.  For the most part, his arm was set correctly, but he would have to have a proper healer look at it later.

He returned to the water, "Did i keep you waiting, of Lady Osiria?" he asked mockingly.  He started to wash himself off with his one working arm.  Despite using the flask, his left arm still refused to work, but he wasn't overly surprised.  He sighed.  "Oi, Rosew-…."  He paused.  "Osiria.  If you want me to smell all pretty, give me a hand, would you?"

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
“A walking nightmare meets an unsteady hurricane then.” Her orange eyes glanced over him as he undressed. “The day I think you can actually love someone is the day I’ll just straight up marry you.” There was a joke in there somehow as she threw a bag she had off on a rock near where she was wading. There were oils and soaps that she pulled out. “Of course, it's going to fucking swell… You got it pulled out of its joint and crushed.”

When he finally made his way into the water she turned towards him as she poured a bowl of water over her head to try and get the goo out of it. “Why yes Sir Asshole you did.” She smirked towards him. Watching him struggle Osiria waited for him to ask her for help. She cocked an eye at him when she heard the Roseweed name start to come out of his mouth and even started to go for a stick nearby. He was quick to correct himself though and she seemed pleased.

“So a wild animal can learn a new trick or two.” She grabbed the oils and the soaps before wading over into his direction. “Gods he got you good.” She ran her hand softly over his busted up arm. Soon she was scrubbing him down the best she could. “Get the goo out of my hair since you so kindly pointed it out.” She thrust the soap into his hands and brought her long hair out of the water. “I won’t burn you this time.”

Raize

Character Info
Rhenakos rolled his eye as she looked over his arm, calling him a wild animal. So this is what it boils down to. Calling me a wild animal? He sighed. “Oh please,” he said. “I’ve taken worse hits. A broken arm is nothing in comparison to getting struck by lighting.”

He was surprised at how well she managed to wash. There were a few rough patches, causing him to yelp in pain, but overall she managed quite well. Finally, she thrust the soap into his hands, pointing out that there was still some remains in her hair. “Right…goo,” he said, taking the soap. “Just don’t melt me…”

Carefully, he lathered up, running his hands through her dark hair. He started with the back of her scalp, massaging carefully, and moving up to the top of her hair. Despite having one hand, he was surprisingly adept, managing to get the majority of her hair with ease. He moved a bit closer, pressing his body against her back. His hands moved to her shoulders.

“You’re a wildfire, you know that?” he said with a smirk. “You may have agreed, but don’t get the wrong idea.” He leaned closer, biting at the tip of her ear. “Now…hurry up and rinse off already….I don’t want to wait much longer.”

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
“I’m not going to melt you,” she sighed a bit as she looked back at him. “I gave you my word I wouldn’t.”

It felt good when he was washing her hair. Which was surprising since he acted like an animal with everything else. She leaned into him as he came near feeling most of his body as her arms went back and she put them square on his hips as he bit her ear.

“That’s my job, isn’t it? To be a pain in your ass?” She smirked now as she slapped his thighs and moved to wash the suds out of her hair. “And don’t get the wrong idea Rhenakos. This doesn’t mean I like you.” Her orange eyes turned on him. She knew he was going to say that too. “It just means I tolerate you long enough.”

Once she was all washed up she came back over to him and started to move him backwards with her lips locked with his. Once she knew she got him to shore far enough she proceeded to push him down with her sitting on his waist. “Remember what I said,” she put a stick next to them with a smirk.

Osiria didn’t deny being too rough with him as she pretty much made him her bitch. He was in no condition to overpower her and she took great interest in clawing his back as much as she could. Not that he minded at all, he seemed to enjoy it.

Raize

Character Info
Rhenakos let himself be pushed back to the shore, enjoying the fact that she was taking the lead, knowing full well he was in condition to do anything. Finally, she pushed him onto his back, and took full advantage of the situation. He rolled his eye, though, at the stick, brushing it off…after all, he had little plans of speaking.

—–

Rhenakos walked up to his belongings, groaning as he knelt down. The claw marks across his back were sore, but he more than thoroughly enjoyed the pain. As he started to pull his pants up, he looked back at Osiria with a half cocked smile. “You’re not half bad, Rose. It definitely helped ease the tension.” He moved to pull his shirt over his body, and the scratches stinging. “Though, I’m fairly certain you did nearly as much damage to my body as the demon did….”

“Still,” he pulled his coat over, and picked up his sword. “I think we can manage to make this work. Now…was there a hit from your family? I need to know where we’re going next.”

Bite me.