Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Feeorin Forest > A meeting of forest maidens and morons. (private)
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
Sylvia was busy doing ranger bussines, ever since she joined the goldwood corps back in dracholm she had a strong connection to nature and animals. She used to be terrified of spiders and marveled at the fact she owned a giant one as one of her pets. She always refused to interupt the circle of life but always looked away when she saw a small rabbit or a cute bird being chased down by a predator… But she wouldnt stand poaching on her watch, she always asked for a legitimation from hunters and just attacked without warning if they hunted in what she had demarceted as her teritory. She once again had to scare someone off, mostly for his own safety because he decided to target a bear wich got him wounded while the bear got away with a minor arrow puncturing it's thick hide. It was quickly healed with a potion but the hunter himself was in dire need of medical attention. There was a deep cut across his entire chest and if she didnt stop the beast, the bear would have completely killed him off. She contemplated leaving the poacher behind but couldnt… She cursed at him before pulling out a needle and looked into her bag. She noticed she lacked enough string to stitch the wound shut. "Oh…Uh oh… Uhm, i will now paralyze your chest so you dont feel the pain of me stitching your wound shut but uhm… I need to improvise on the string…" She beckoned her spider to come forth and took some thick, string web string out of it's web dispenser and attached it to her needle. "SO! 3 Good points for me for creativity, but! Minus 3 good points for lasting treatments. This is organic, so it expires and might snap after let's say a few years, most likely after your wound heals though…"  She began stitching the needle into the hunter and slowly stitched it shut. After that she poured some healing agent to speed up the healing. "There! All patched up. Now tell the people from ypour village that hunting in my teritory is off limits. Half of these creatures are trained and much harder to hunt down. Not only do i want to keep my pets alive but it's also much more dangerous…"

none yet lulz