Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > The Grand Adventures of Scrubble [P]
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Scrubble had been pointed to the Momey Steppes by the mighty Scrubble. For what reason he didn't understand but it was not his place to question the almighty Scrubble. Marching into some tall grass so as not to be spotted by all the orcs that may stop him on his holy quest. Scrubble continued his march further inland guided only by his faith in Scrubble. Soon he came to a small pond this was the place! Scrubble ran over to the pond and used his magic to bless it. "Scrubble proclaims this to be the holy pool of Scrubble!" Scrubble pulled out the small bust of himself and places it down in front of him and began to meditate.

Scrubble's meditation was interrupted by a deer arriving at the pond. It began drinking from the holy pool of scrubble! How dare it Scrubble pulled out his blade and charged at the deer. The deer dodged out of the way as Scrubble charged. Which led to him tripping unwilling to give up his defense of this holy site Scrubble makes another attack at the deer. The deer once again avoids his attacks. It is truly a worthy opponent for the paladin. Then Scrubble receives a message from Scrubble "The deer is the holy protector of the pond Scrubble, ohh I see Scrubble". After that test of the metal of the deer Scrubble knows it will be a stalwart protector of the holy pool of Scrubble.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela was feeling a sort of alone that no one could ever describe. There was something deep dark hidden in those emerald eyes. Too long had she been towering above everyone with the mighty Truine. Was she losing touch with who she was? Who she was meant to be before her ascension?

A soft breath left her lips as she laid in the tall soft grass of the steppes. It was a place that had a lot of piece to offer. She wasn't bothered by what could be lurking as this very place was made of earth and felt so much a part of her as any of Revaliir did.

However, in the midst of all her thoughts she heard something rather curious. She heard the voice of a rather confused being. Getting up Angela pulled the soft white silk of her dress up as she began to walk. The dress haltered around her neck and dipped down low to just above her belly button. It was a regal dress, one that danced in the sunlight. Her soft long red locks pulled back. "And who is this mighty Scrubble?" She got on the Goblin's level and smiled at him.

"Angela is very pleased to meet Scrubble." She didn't know why he spoke the way he did but she would be honored to speak in such a way like this. It would bring her back down to Revaliir's rolling plains. 

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
Scrubble sat in meditation communing with Scrubble. While the mighty deer defender of the holy pond of Scrubble left. Obviously off to spread the good word of Scrubble. The most holy meditation of Scrubble was interrupted by an intense theological question. Truly these questions are the foundations of his holiness Scrubble. This question was who is Scrubble. Scrubble turned to the master theologian that posed this question to the holy knight of Scrubble. It was a woman with red hair who then bent down to shake his hand. Scrubble was unable to respond to the woman named Angela's greeting as he was lost in the philosophical debate in his mand of who was Scrubble.

Though soon the mind of Scrubble was cleared by the holy lord Scrubble. Scrubble responded to this Angela lady with the wisdom of "Scrubble is Scrubble, but Scrubble is also Scrubble". This was the wisdom that only the holy god Scrubble could lay upon Scrubble. "Scrubble is the holy diety of Scrubble and this is Scrubbles holy pond". Scrubble does an elaborate gesture to the pond. "What brings you on the holy pilgrimage of Scrubble?"

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela looked at the little being in front of her and smiled at him. He was a cute little goblin that seemed delusional in his own right. It was time to have a bit of fun with him. If he wanted to be an imaginary member of her conclave brothers and sisters so be it. "I am on a holy pilgrimage of my own kind my dear Lord Scrubble. I am the Mother, you could say a sister to your Lord Scrubble for he is not the only God."

She reached out and made the area shimmer. "I greet Lord Scrubble and bless this area for him. Eternal protection for his little pond." She bowed her head to the goblin. "It is what we gods do for each other. You must tell me if Lord Scrubble is pleased with this gift. I can make so much more." She held out her hands only to have gold and silver flow from her hands. "Do you see? I come bearing gifts for his holiness."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.