Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > A meeting of princess's
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
After another busy day of taking revenge Sylvia wandered the steppes on her own with her bird. She had an intense hatred for orcs as they have done some gruesome things to her… She had killed plenty of orcs today and freed plenty of her kin who were now heading to more civilized cities nearby. Right now, Sylvia's biggest problem was being lonely, with her having to avoidhaving people figure out what her real name was (wich is why she went as just 'the ranger'). She just wished she had a friend, but then again that could lead her to get into trouble or get the aforementioned friend to get into trouble. After a while she removed her hood revealing her pretty features and gorgeous eyes. She made a campfire and sat down by it to warm up. She looked around with sleepy eyes and put her pet bird on her bow. So far this companion has kept her safe for a long while. She made some food over her campfire and had a map open on her side and chacked off large orc villages.

none yet lulz
Princess Conqueror

Character Info
Name: Blue Lilith
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Monster-Hunter Princess
Silver: 912
Princess had her reasons to wander around the steeps. As a single person, it was probably harder for orcs to notice her presence - and well, even if they would notice her, there wouldn't be a real reason to chase one person. At least she hoped there won't be such reason. Anyway, even if things would go wrong, she always had her trusty longsword, as well as crossbow strapped to her belt. Bad thing was that Orcs were keen on fighting, and putting down few of them wouldn't cause them to withdraw. Actually, she would except them to fight even harder, seeing that their comrades has fallen…
Back to our blue - haired girl. Since her walk already took a whole day, she felt quite exhausted, and it started to get cold for the evening. Time to find herself a nice place to stay in…
Due to her strange fate, she wandered into the ruins of old settlement. Rocky walls were standing still, some of them were covered in dark colours - apparently a burned down place… Probably Orcs have done that. Excepting nothing more than more rubble and eventual stains of blood, her surprise was quite big when she noticed a gentle colour of campfire. Sneaking up between the grey walls, Lilith took a look at who was camping in such unwelcoming place. Single person, a girl with pretty blond hair…
Better that than Orcs.

She decided to walk out from her hideout, slowly moving towards the girl with hands up in air, around her chest.
- Psst. Can I join the campfire? It's getting cold around there…
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Sylvia's bird had noticed the princess before she could even reach the young elf but she wasnt fully awake yet. So when princess spoke to her she was met with beautifull if sleepy emerald like eyes. She looked at the princess and reached for her bow at first but after rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she noticed that Blue didnt seem too hostile. "ah….*yawn* sure… But be carefull, orcs might be lurking, they're after me…" The bird didnt seem too fond of Blue and glared angrily at her while Sylvia got up, yawned some more and smiled at Blue.

none yet lulz
Princess Conqueror

Character Info
Princess responded with a pretty smile, bowing in front of the emerald-eyed girl. she would look up at her, and then at her angry - looking bird. Her smile didn't vanish however,, instead she took a place not so away from Sylvia, letting her hands warm up above the heat of campfire. She looked for a bit sleepy as well, however it didn't affect her as much as it should.
- So… Why are you here, all alone? Chased by Orcs in addition? You need to have a good reason for something like that.
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Her bird looked so angry it seemed it wanted to claw out Blue's eyes out any second but Sylvia noticed it and called it out on it. "Calm down Gir. She's our guest, dont worry about it. Why dont you fly around and check the perimeter." The bird then frowned at the girl and took off. She looked back at Princess with a smile on her face. "Im fugitive from my home, Orcs and renegade elves have overthrown my father and have enslaved my people. Im trying to free my people but it's hard…Also, excuse Gir please… He was my personal lackey who tried so hard to protect me, but he was cursed and turned into a bird…"

none yet lulz
Princess Conqueror

Character Info
She let herself watch the bird as it flied away, wondering why it was so much against the newcomer. Well, her wonders soon disappeared, thanks to Sylvia's explaination. No wonders why bird - or Gir, as it was called - was against her. 
- I see… That's a poor sould there, then. Hope he will get back his form someday. And that he won't dig out my face in meanwhile. - She looked back at Sylvia over the campfire, putting on another little smile on her face. - So, instead of running away you fight against Orcs? You have some guts, I have to admit. They are quite ugly race, if you want to know my opinion… Too bad O have to travel thorough their lands. Too much open space, too many orcs, too little people to talk with. Well, not now, tho.
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She yawned. "Im afraid not…For that i must find the culprit alive and force him to undo it. And the culprit was an orc, who are resistant against pain….as evident by what they've done to me i can tell…" She yawned again but longer this time and laid on her side again. "I-i dont even know why im doing this…They've killed my people off and those that are alive are beyond saving…Perhaps i just want them to learn what fear is, like they've done to us…" She snivels before removing her cloak and laying it under her head like a pillow. "Not only ugly… I know them as cruel. I have no more fears as i will die standing this time. I will never get another chain around my neck again…"

none yet lulz