Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > A horde is not made in a day.
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
Turas was quickly finding out how heavy treasure can be and how easily it can be lost. She was in her human form and dressed well like a pirate captain would dress. Yes the overcoat and boots were not for this aria but the hat at least kept the sun out of her eyes. The day was young as she usually strikes at night and had traveled a long time in surch of a place that wold hide her treasures well.

The deathly heat and forever shifting sands had got her vote. The problem was she had no cave or trees to use as a start. She dropped her bag and placed her coat and hat on it. She at first tried to use air to dig but stopped as she realized that it just caved in as soon as the air stopped moving. 

Turas sat down on her stuff as she thought of how she was going to make this work the way she wanted it. Her sister would know what to do and turas knew it. At first that thought made her miss her family but she was quick to remember the betrayal that rocked all she knew and set her on her own. She was then mad again. 
boneami

Character Info
Name: Marthaen
Alignment: TG
Race: Ruby Gemstone Dragon
Class: Fire breather.
Silver: 2570
Marthaen was flying high above when he noticed the human female on the ground. She was carrying something heavy, it appeared, and for some reason moving sand from one place to another. Finally he realized she was trying to dig a hole in the sand. Curious, the young dragon came in behind her and landed behind a large dune. "Human me" he said after landing and then added, "clothes."

The heat hit him like a fist as soon as he changed to human form. His clothes didn't help. All black with red stripes. Black just made it seem hotter. He really didn't like this form but in dragon form people were always screaming at him and poking him with things so he thought he'd be better off meeting this new person looking like her. He walked up behind her and said, "Hello, I'm Marthaen. Why are you moving sand? Is it a fun thing to do?"

You said start a fire! You didn't say how big.
turas-adhair

Character Info
Turas had not noticed the dragon in human skin come up behind her which was not like her. The sudden sound of the two-legged word hello startled her. She quickly got to her feet and turned with her hand on the hilt of her blade. Her eyes narrowed as she relaxed. He was not normal she could since it but what was so off about the man she did not know.

"Don't do that." She said catching her breath. Than waited a few seconds before looking at were she had attempted to dig. "I was trying to make a home but shifting sand had failed. Unless you know a way to keep the sand from caving in then I may half to give up." 
boneami

Character Info
Marthaen was unsure why she would want a hole but it wasn't really any of his business. "Well if we had a lot of water we could get the sand wet. That helps keep the sides from caving in and it's good for making sand castles too! I like sand castles…" He looked around at the dry desert. "I don't think there's very much water here though."

He noticed something different about her but wasn't sure what it was. "Maybe if we dug really, really fast you could hop in before it fell back down. I don't know why you'd want to be in a big hole but I don't always understand why people do things. Or maybe you could breathe fire on it until it melts? I'm not really sure. I've never tried to dig holes in the sand before. Why are you doing it?"

Then he added, "By the way, my name is Marthaen. What is yours?"

turas-adhair

Character Info
Turas almost laughed after he suggested water. Besides the lack of it in this place, it would still cave in and she was not wanting to be buried alive. At his second digestion she was starting to debate his smart level. Perhaps he was mentally challenged she desided that was what was wrong and looked back at the sand.

Now fire was a good idea. But he said breath fire. Turas looked at him half wondering if he could breath fire or if he knew what she was. "Do I look like a flame spitter to you?" She said than relaxed turning to the sand. She did a series of movements ending with one hand over the other and a tube of air comeing from it. A few seconds later her eyes started glowing red and flame joined the wind she was channeling. 

After a good 30 minutes she stopped and looked at the glass cave she had made. It looked like the wind froze in the sand color. "I have many names but what you call me is up to you. Most know me as turas." She said as she lifted her heavy bag and interred the glass cave. Inside the put a magic symbol that would allow her to find it any tome she needed.
boneami

Character Info
Marthaen clapped his hands in glee as she melted the sand. "Ooooo! Magic! I love magic it's so much fun. That's a good trick too. I'd never have thought of it."

"Anyway, I'm glad to meet you Turas. And no, you don't look like a flame spitter you look human. But I look human too, but I'm not. I've found that a lot of people and things aren't what they look like, haven't you?"

Marthaen, who was always curious, looked at the bag while she hid it. "If you don't mind me asking, what's in the bag? Is it food? Sheep maybe? I love sheep." Of course it didn't smell like sheep but he remained hopeful.

turas-adhair

Character Info
"You act like a baby." She said now fully missing the quite that the guy had brought demise to once he came. She was quickly figuring out what he was. "Im not afraid of anyone or anything thing. Not even the dragon you are." She said as she started to make the walls smoother with heated hands. 

"All my belongings are in that bag. No food and no sheep." She stopped for a few seconds to move her pack closer to were she was working. She than turned and again started to clean the wall. Slowly melting and smoothing as she went.

From her bag came a snake. It slowly sniffed the air and looked at turas who did not notice. It got ready to strike.
boneami

Character Info
Marthaen noticed the snake coming from her bag and saw it rise up, staring at her leg. He'd seen people react to snakes before and most of them freaked completely out, though he wasn't sure why. Still if that's what people did… So he started running in circles screaming loudly, "SNAKE!!! THERE'S A SNAKE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" When he thought he'd done that long enough he said, "Tiny me" and transformed into his small dragon form only 3 feet tall and about nine feet long. He pounced on the snake holding it down with his claws, though not killing it. It struck him, of course but in dragon form the snakes fangs simply bounced off his scales.

"What should we do with it now?" he asked her. "It's too small to eat, really." He sounded disappointed.