Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Eyota Etu > This Night[P,R]
Tourmaline

Character Info
Name: Tourmaline
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragonblooded Angel
Class: Lazy
Silver: 0
Having been in Sularia for a day or two, she had heard about a little known spring that one of the tavern owners had told her about. Tourmaile assumed that the bartender was being nice in letting the half-angel know about the spring when Tourmaline had expressed in finding on. But she wasn’t foolish enough to not think that the reason for the information was get Tourmaline out of the tavern. Since she had arrived Tourmaline had eaten the poor tavern own almost out of stock, just on her own, oh, she paid for everything she ate and then some, but with amount she had been eating it was hard for the owner to restock. So, with information about the hot spring gained, Tourmaline had spent the night in the tavern and then explored the city.

As the late afternoon had come she had flown out to the West of Sularia, far north towards Eyota Etu, following the directions the Rosenite woman had given her. But the damn springs were harder to find than Tourmaile had assumed, she had flown over them at least twice before finally spotting a thin line of steam trickling up from the treetops. She had guessed that was it and she was correct, thankfully, and had settled on the ground and was pleased to see that she was the only one there.

Tour stood at a couple inches under six feet tall, with her very large grey feathered wings folded as best she could against her, she started to get ready for a dip. She had brought some soaps and a bit of oil with her, and set the bag down while she started to remove the armour she wore. She leaned her glaive against a nearby tree before pulling her boots off and setting her helm down. This revealed dull green hair that hung lose down to her shoulders, her flawless slightly grey hued skin and dark yellow reptilian eyes made for a stark appearance for someone who, at first glance, was a pure angel.

Her arm guard clanged to the ground next to her helmet and Tour started to undo the straps of her chest plate. Tourmaline’s face also hosted a few piercings, a stud in her tongue, a ring on her lower lip, a nose ring and a few eyebrow piercings and of course her eyes. On her right thigh was a large tattoo, from her hip to her knee, and her whole body was shapely indeed. As her chest plate dropped to the ground it only took a moment longer for Tourmaline to remove her small clothing and get fully naked.

A second later and she was into the water, the heat was perfect and sunk into her skin, and she waded up to her neck and found a place to sit. Her wings were folded nearly flat against her back, impressive considering their size, larger than the average angel, but they still were visible above her head. There was just no hiding them. Settled into the water Tourmaline reached for her bag and removed the soap and oil and set it aside for a moment, ready to go be used once she wanted to bathe. For now, she just wanted to relax and let the heat of the spring sink in.
Rize

Character Info
Name: Rize
Alignment: CN
Race: Fey-Demon Hybrid
Class: Spellsword
Silver: 162
With everyone in the family laying low for the moment, Rize took the opportunity to do what she did best- nothing. To be fair, not much stirred the woman from her laziness- not even having to be assigned to watch over her darling little nephews and nieces. Whether it was swindling little Angelette or the perverted twins of her brother’s, she had been slouching about the Black Rose Manor, minding her own business. At some point or another, she grew tired of it and felt the pull of wanderlust stirring her attention enough to drag herself up and venture into the world. She didn’t bother to carry her armor or weapon, preferring much leisure clothing while she traveled. Besides, she could summon whatever she needed if the situation called for it.

She did manage to convince Dante to handle over the last bit of Pixie Dust they had made. And by convincing, she threatened to punch him in the face if he refused. As vain as he was, it didn’t take long before she had the powder practically gift-wrapped and handled to her, making the redhead smirk before lightly kissing his cheek and scurried off. But to where?

She had pondered the question for a bit before she recalled that there were some hot springs up north. It would take a couple of days time, but all she needed was her canteen with water and a fresh horse. Rize ended up borrowing the later from Steele, who insisted that she didn’t lose this one like she had the others as she hopped on it. “Dearest Steele, I wouldn’t dream of losing this beauty.” She smiled and rode off with him shouting about not trading it either for anything.

Within the allotted amount of time, she rode through the desert, carefully checking about the way of the river to see if the hot springs were somehow adjacent to it. When that didn’t work, she luckily met up with some of the tribe members of the region as they were on their way to an outpost to trade wares. They pointed her in the direction of the springs, and after thanking them, rode ahead. What looked to be just a desire on a whim turned into a need to locate them for Rize. An hour later, she had achieved her goal and felt the warmness of the waters even before she got off the black steed. She tied it up and strolled over to the oasis before she felt that something was off about this place. At first, she decided to ignore the feeling and made it to the side of the water where she started to undo her boots and casually tossed them aside. From there, she slipped out of her cream blouse and undid her riding trousers and let them fall down to her ankles and lifted her feet out from them. Her form was curvy enough but there were some tones in her muscles to show that she was much more than just a pretty face. Her bright red locks of hair contrast with her ivory skin and icy blue eyes which by now spotted what had captivated her concern. Apparently she wasn’t the only one with this great idea, and she spotted another woman relaxing.

This one wasn’t like anyone she’d ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on before. She figured from the wings that she was of angel descent, which might prove to be a problem later on, but Rize thrived on a challenge that forced her to be active. She stepped into the water without warning the other woman and sank herself completely before rising up moments later. It felt orgasmic as she leaned slightly back against the edge. “Forgive my intrusion. It had been days since I set out to reach this place. I hope you don’t mind some company”, she spoke, her accent seemingly belonged to someone that resided the southernmost part of Canelux.

She figured that there wouldn’t be any harm- this was a big enough spring for the two to share, after all.

Rize's Accent: Vilmapolan (French)
Tourmaline

Character Info
Tourmaline was in heaven as the heat soaked into her muscles and she just sat there, eyes closed, almost about to fall asleep when she sensed another arrive. Drat! She had hoped to be alone for a while, get clean, maybe have some fun, and relax for a while longer. ~Gods, please be a woman so I don’t have to deal with a man leering at me this time.~ Tourmaline thought to herself, not that she didn’t like men, she happily went either way, but she did find that males tended towards more leering than some females. While she knew that some woman would leer and stare, it wasn’t as uncomfortable for Tourmaline, who would also stare now and then.

In this case, with one eye cracked open just enough to see, Tour watched as the woman who had arrived started to undress. First the boots came off, then the cream coloured blouse, trousers next, she was curvy to, Tour would admit, she liked what she saw, and the toned muscles, much like Tour’s own, just added that much more. Tour had an image of her hand taking a handful of that luscious red hair, among other images for a moment.

With one eye still just opened enough to watch as the woman entered the water, not yet saying anything, dipping herself under the water before finally speaking. Tour took that opportunity to open her eye completely to glance more openly at the woman and give a small shrug. ”No bother to me, enjoy yourself.” She replied and closed her eyes to relax again.

Tourmaline moved against after a little while, dunking her own head and dull green hair under the water, pushing it out of her face as she came up to just under shoulder height. Reaching over she grabbed one of the soaps from the bank and glanced to the woman. ”I hope you don’t mind.” Without really waiting for an answer, because Tour was going to do anyway, hoping that she would be ok with it seeing as they were both women, or at least had those bits and pieces.

Dipping the soap into the water Tourmaline started to rub it up and down her arms to get a lather going. Once she had a decent lathered made Tourmaline dunked her head again and then started to wash her hair, up out of the water just enough to show off some of her cleavage and her ample but not large chest. A though crossed her mind and she looked to the other woman while still rubbing the soap into her hair. ”If you like, I have another bar of soap with me if you want it, and some oils. Oh, and I’m Tourmaline, but most call me Tour.” Tour was testing the water, so to speak, seeing how the woman would react to such an offer, if she wanted the soap, Tour would toss her the unused bar.
Rize

Character Info
Now that she was in the water, she was able to get a far better look at her newfound companion. For one thing, she was certainly taller than herself by a few good inches. Initially, she had believed her to be a mere angel, there were other features that made her much more unique than that. Though she would notice only after her eyes subtly traveled about Tourmaline’s body. Her smooth skin, the piercings, her primal eyes…even the green hair made her stand out, which stroked her interest greatly. Her lips pressed together into a sly smile as she got approval to lounge with her. Rize sunk back into the spring until she was up to her neck, floating without care. She reeled her head back, her hair spilling amongst the water and her eyes closed as she took in the bliss. Though the peace was short, she could hardly say that the woman’s voice wasn’t welcomed. Her eyes slowly peeked open and as she went to retrieve her soaps, being less shy about her observations this time. “By all means, go right ahead”, she called out in a sultry tone.

Rize kept enough distance between the two should Tourmaline not share similar interests that she certainly was thinking, though she had a hard time believing that at least a part of her wasn’t curious about how things could get here. Her eyes latched onto the lovely bosom displayed right before her. She let herself get caught up for a moment, imaging how her breasts would feel in her hands and how they would taste against her tongue. Perhaps the water was assisting in making her more appealing, but the thought soon drifted into other avenues before she snapped out of it. “Certainly.” The demoness caught the tossed bar of soap and started to lather her palms up and begin with her neck. Her hands worked gently against it and traveled down to her own chest, not before she rose herself up enough to. Her soapy hands caressing the top of them, then around her nipples and underneath. The soap she was given smelled divine. Her arms would follow soon afterward and then she dipped herself back down to rinse off. “Thank you. I’m Rize.” It was only fair to offer her name since the gorgeous angel had done so first. She would have to return the kindness in toll, and while some naughty thoughts ran through her mind, she decided to remain in control of herself out of courtesy.

She swam over to Tourmaline, “You should let me get your back, Tour. Go ahead and turn around.” If she would comply, Rize would bring herself up and lather up again before her hands worked on her back, minding the large wins in the process. Her fingertips enjoy the smoothness of her back as they glided up and down. “I take it you came here to get away from everything as well?”, she spoke as her hands drifted down as low as they could on her back before it met with the water. “That was my intention. Too much stress dealing with everything and I heard of this place and I am very. very, glad that I did.”

Her plump lips curled as she could smell how good the angel was being so close, and her hands cupped into the water before bringing it to rinse off her friend. She would lather up again and this time work on her shoulders. Unfortunately, it wasn't as easy for her and she rose up some more and pressed herself up against her while she worked. She let it go on for a bit before she would rinse them off as well. "The least I can do for your…generosity." She moved away enough to give them some distance and started to lather her darkened locks. 

Tourmaline

Character Info
Tour was happy when the woman, Rize, accepted the offer of the soap to use and tossed it to her. An unguarded gaze for a moment as Tour watched Rize started to lather herself up. It was only a few moments later did Tour hear the water move as Rize swam closer, saying that Tour should allow her to do her back. The half angel grinned slightly and turned around, keeping her wings as folded as she could. The touch of Rize’s fingers sent a small shiver down Tour’s spine, she was being gentle and it felt good to have someone work on her back like that.

”Yes I did, one of the tavern owners in Sularia told me about it, I think she was tired of me eating all of her food.” Tour chuckled as Rize ran water down her back to rinse the soap way, skin tingling from the touch of another after too long without it. Rize started to work on her shoulders, but the height difference made it so that she had to practically lean against Tour’s back and Tour could feel Rize’s breasts against her back. Yes, this seemed like it was going to happen then, as that was a rather bold and deliberate move, if offering to wash Tour’s back wasn’t already.

As Rize stepped away a bit and started to do her hair, Tour turned around, finally giving Rize a better view, turned out that Tour’s nipples were also pierced. The half angel smiled and waited until Rize had rinsed her hair out before speaking. ”Please, the offer of soap is hardly deserving of such an action. Please, allow me to return that in kind.” Tour offered with a small, sly grin.

If accepted, Tour would do much the same, lather up in her hands before starting to work on Rize’s back, working the muscles a bit but nothing forceful. Tourmaline to cupped her hands to bring up some water to rinse Rize’s back off before starting to work on her shoulders. Despite having the height advantage over Rize, Tour leaned forward as Rize had done in a very deliberate act, to gauge Rize’s reaction. Rinsing Rize’s shoulders off Tourmaline smiled as she was still up against Rize’s back looking over her shoulders. ”Oh dear, I think you missed a spot there on your breast, want me to help with that to?” Tour was having fun with this so far, but now it seemed to she wanted to step things up a notch. Her lathered hands were to work if Rize’s accepted the offer to clean the non existent dirt from her chest.
Rize

Character Info
Rize couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as she washed Tourmaline's back. "Hm, you do remind of someone I know rather well." Her sister was one that had a voracious appetite, but carrying the Sin of Gluttony could do that to a person. Hopefully, Beelze wasn't getting herself into too much trouble these days. She would be lying if she had said that she hadn't enjoyed feeling her up. "Shame. I was there a few days ago visiting family. I'm shocked our paths hadn't crossed sooner." Then again, if they had met there, chances were high that they would be clothed, and although she was sure that Tour would have looked scrumptious to her still, no matter the attire, she appreciated getting to see her out in the open like they were now.  

Being as close as she was, she could see that the other woman fancied piercing as she had quite a few on her in various places. It only made her more attractive to her eyes and gods knew what she'd do if she would consent to a little fun. She moved away to tend to her own cleansing but then was offered the very thing she gave her. Rize simply nodded before she turned to face away from her, her chest rising and falling quickly as she anticipated the moment those hands would be on her. What a tango they were dancing with one another, she softly humored among herself before she let out an audible moan as she felt Tour's wet yet warm breasts against her. She had to do everything in her power to resist slipping her hand down and touching herself in excitement. 

Even as she was rinsed off, she found Tour so close up against her and she lightly bit at her lower lip as she heard those teasing words. "Yes…", she replied in a heavier tone.  She watched as Tour's soapy hands fell onto her bosom; her head rolled back and fell against the angel with closed eyes. Her damp locks spilled against her skin Soft moans hummed from her as her hand casually slipped into the water and went to stroke at Tour's inner thigh. A little more forward, but by now she wanted to test the waters. After all, a dirty mind and act deserved another in her book. She pressed herself closer against her until there would hardly be any space left between the two, and her hand crept up further into her thigh. It stroked at her as much as her breasts were tended to. 

Before long, she couldn't help herself and her fingers moved to her center, lightly touching it to see if her friend would want to go further. A sharp exhale left her as she could feel the warmth of her, yet she wouldn't venture inside just yet. "Hm, thank you. You are very good with your hands", she smirked. "Do whatever you need to, darling." Such words were usually heavy with their meaning, and Rize wasn't lying to her either. 

Tourmaline

Character Info
Tour wrapped her arms around Rize when the offer was accepted, Rize’s breasts were perfect in Tour’s opinion and she lathered them up, going over every inch of them. A firm grip, a little pinch of a nipple here and there, clearly Tour knew what she was doing. The hand she could feel in her inner thigh made Tour grin as Rize rolled her head back against Tour with closed eyes. This was the kind of attention that Tourmaline had been wanting for some time, gentle, loving, taking time to enjoy every moment.

Tour made no attempt to stop Rize’s hand from exploring and they pressed closer together still, leaving no space between them. Tour continued her massaging of Rize’s chest enjoying the soft moans from the red head, as the seeking hand that was getting ever closer, until the sharp exhale and Tour smiled again at the words, and permission within them. ”Same to you, but, there’s one piercing there you haven’t quite go to yet, I do ask you are a little more careful with that one.” Tour chuckled.

With that small condition out of the way, Tour’s hands and arms moved position. She wrapped her left arm around Rize’s front and used her hand to continue massaging Rize’s breasts, alternating between them. Her right hand trailed downward between Rise’s own legs, Tour taking advantage of her slight height advantage, and started to rub at the outside, making sure to find the most sensitive spot quickly. Tour would start with slow movements and circles for a bit before starting to work a finger inside, kissing at Rize’s neck and gently, teasingly, nibbling at her earlobes as well. Between kisses Tour had a simple question. ”Out, mmm, you taste good. Out of curiosity, what are you?” She asked casually. ”You can probably guess I am angelic, but, I’m half dragon, hence why my skin is kind of grey.” She explained in short and went back to kissing again at Rize’s throat and her right hand was starting to work a little faster and a little harder between Rize’s legs.
Rize

Character Info
The further they went along with this foreplay, the more convinced Rize was that Tourmaline was just as enthralled as she was getting. Her guise of simply washing her breasts fell into something much more as she felt the angel press all the right buttons. And she would be damned if she wouldn’t let her know that through her soft moans as a reward. While her left hand continued to roam about her nether region, her hand right took hold of one of Tour’s. Her eyes opened up enough to see her beautiful face and the corner of her lip curled. Her hand beneath the water stroked a bit slowly down her due to the brief warning. That would be a piercing she’d craved to see. “Don’t worry, I’ll gentle for it.”

Her composed state lasted for a moment before she felt Tour’s hands and arms move and then she let out a much louder moan as she felt her going in between her own legs. Rize could see that she didn’t waste any time once permission was given. The demoness’ body moved along against her, yearning for each touch that was given to her breasts and nether region. Her breathing quickened as she felt her enter inside and her own hand continued to caress the junction of her thighs, carefully roaming and feeling about until she felt a little object. She smirked as she quickly figured out what it was and avoided it for the time being in favor of slipping two fingers inside while she played with her clit with the others. Her necked craned to the side to allow further access with the hand that had Tour’s gripping tighter.

“Dragon? Never would have guessed”, she spoke in half giggle, But that would explain her skin as well as a few other features. A part of her wondered what would come from this if she had revealed what she truly was, but she supposed that she was too far deep now. That and she really couldn’t think of a lie on the spot, given that she was being pleasured anyway. “Half demon, the other half-fey”, she confessed between breaths as she freed her right hand and arm and arched the latter to the back of Tour’s head, slowly pulling her and those kisses further. Her left hand returned the pace, eager to please her as well. Her blue eyes locked with the twin orbs of yellow, never deviating from them as her thumb drew around the top of her clit and her fingers venturing deeper into her womanhood.

She kept it going while moving enough to be able to arch back and, while pulling Tour’s head in, kissed her deeply. Her moans rumbled through her mouth as they parted and she released her grip underwater and brought the tips of her fingers into her mouth. You taste good too, Tourmaline. Not sure which I prefer…” As if she needed a second tasting, Rize moved Tour off of her enough so that she could finally face her before she pressed up against her, their breasts up against one another and her hands cradled Tour’s face before pulling it to meet with her in another passionate kiss.

Tourmaline

Character Info
Tour’s hands continued their work on Rize’s body, and Tour just loved the feeling of their bodies pressed together. When Rize’s fingers found Tour’s clit ring the angel twitched a bit and gave a small giggle, Gods did she love that ring sometimes and what it could do for her. Pinching a nipple again Tour moaned now as Rize started to work with her own fingers as Tourmaline asked a question of her current partner. Tour grinned. ”Most don’t, most think demon instead.” She chuckled, and when Rize replied with what she was? The half angel grinned. ”Ah, been a while since I was with a demon or a fey, how fun.” Clearly Tour didn’t care about what Rize was, she only asked because she was curious, nothing more. As long as Rize didn’t take things too far or try and hurt Tour then Tour had no issues at all.

Rize arched her arm back and pulled Tour’s head gently pulling Tour over to kiss her mouth instead of her neck. She Rize’s left hand go back down again and now she pressed fingers into Tour as her thumb worked on Tour’s pierced clit and Tour moaned, oh that was lovely! Tour’s eyes met Rize’s and she didn’t break eye contact either as Tour upped her own game and pressed all four fingers into Rize and used her own thumb on Rize’s clit. They continued to kiss and moan together until Rize broke the kiss and tasted of Tour from her fingers. Tour smiled and did the same with her own fingers. ”I concur.” Rize turned around to face Tour now and then pressed up against her again and renewed the kiss, pressing their breasts together. Rize had her hands on Tour’s face while Tour’s left hand wrapped back around Rize’s lower back to press her close and she fulfilled her past thought of taking a handful of that beautiful red hair in her hand, she didn’t pull, but she wasn’t totally gentle either. Wanting to see what kind of tolerance for such things Rize had.

Tourmaline enjoyed the kiss and they kept at it for a bit before Tour broke it and her eyes showed she was thinking very naughty things. Without a word more she kissed at Rize’s throat a moment before leaving a trail of kisses down her front, made sure to kiss, suck and lick each nipple for a moment, before continuing downwards. A little tease at the belly button for a moment before Tour came to her destination, always looking up and making eye contact, yellow reptilian eyes locked to beautiful blue eyes.

Gently Tour got a hand under Rize’s left thigh and pushed up, and out a bit, wanting Rize to rest her leg on Tour’s shoulder. This allowed Tour easy access to what she sought and she wasted little time in getting her mouth and lips into action, pushing up on Rize just enough to keep things out of the water. That way Tour could taste her properly, though if Rize needed to move to sit on the bank Tour would follow. Either way, the half dragon now proved that she knew how to use her tongue as well as her lips and fingers as she pleasured Rize. Tour’s left hand came up and playfully squeezed Rize’s butt cheek, while her right hand alternated between making sure Rize was balanced and squeezing her breasts. ”Exquisite.” Tour stated simply in a moment to breath before going back for more.
Rize

Character Info
“Well, you would have made for a fine demon in that case.” Rize giggled fully this time as she succumbed to the delightful pleasures Tourmaline’s hand was giving her. She couldn’t remember how long it had been since she had this much fun with another woman. It had been far too long, that was for sure. While Tour had been her first dragon or angel, the same couldn’t be said the other way around. But her mind was too preoccupied with other things at the moment to care. She worked in a tantrum with her own hand, tending to her down there. The redhead thrust her fingers quicker and deeper, milking the moans out of her and it urged her further. She filled the air with hers as well before they turned and started making out passionately, their bodies melding into one form. God, she loved the feeling of Tour’s body against her own- her slick, wet, soapy body felt warm and enticing. She smirked through the kisses, enjoying the way she took control of the situation. Rize was used to being the one that led; so a change of pace was nice. She would follow her lead for the time being until she wanted to take the reins.

Their series of kisses broke away and she leaned as far back as she could as she let her body be teased and devoured by Tour’s lips and tongue eagerly. Her hands clamped against the back of her head as she traveled down her. Oh, what could she be scheming now? Rize couldn’t wait and see what would come, and she wouldn’t have to wait long as her companion locked eyes with her before she took hold of her and lifted her leg up a bit to balance her up and it was clear what she wanted. She sucked in her lip the moment her tongue went between her thighs. The air filled with her pleasured moans, her fingers raking against Tour’s lushes green head of hair as her womanhood was being tasted. “My God”, she exclaimed, her breaths heavy and her body squirmed uncontrollably against the angel’s hold on her. She wanted more, yearned for her to keep being inside of her. Soon her other leg swung itself over Tour’s other shoulder and pulled her closer in. She relished with each touch, particularly when she took hold of her ass. She damn sure could multitask and she enjoyed every moment of it as her breasts were squeezed and her sensitive spot was being feasted on.

“I’m…glad it’s too…your liking…” Her legs and hands kept Tour from leaving her as she started to feel herself being pushed to the edge. Her mind drawing to a blank the longer she kept going until she let out a scream and felt the wave of her orgasm wash over her. Through the gasping, the demoness laughed as she slowly, but hesitantly released the woman she was seeing as a goddess right now. It was amazing and she knew that this was far from over.

“You’re amazing” She sunk herself back into the water and snaked her away into kissing her. Both hands took hold of her breasts, pressing them together before she moved down and kissed at them. Her lips moved to her nipples and kissed them before her teeth lightly took hold of the right one, and then the left. “I have a surprise for you…” Before she could get a reply, Rize took a deep breath and dipped down into the water. Her hands held onto her hips while she moved down to her center and started venturing with her own tongue inside Tour. Her right hand moved off her hip and her fingers rubbed at her clit, lightly tugging at the piercing while her tongue worked its magic. Her other hand firmly grasped at Tour’s ass. It was a few more minutes before she resurfaced, her fingers still teasing her. Her lips pressed up against and sucked at her neck.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?