Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Endapano > [EVENT] Restless [P/R]
DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
The reality for Damien was not kind. He had wanted to stay out of the fight, but even he was not foolish enough to believe that this invasion could end well if every last available combatant did not participate. Despite his insistence, Ashlynn had demanded she come with him, so in a compromise, he let her come to Endapo, but not to the front lines. Julia and Angelus had stayed with her, in case the worst outcome were to pass.

It was here that he found himself, standing on the streets with the many elves of Endapo. It was unlike him to care so much, but he almost felt pity. They felt a fear that their very world may be ending soon. Even in his own, cold heart, he felt that there was definitely a change in the air. Regardless of the outcome, the world would never be the same. Rations were being spread about, and even Julia and Angelus were helping in the distribution.

Despite their blatant xenophobia, the elves seemed to be more than willing to accept all aide and volunteers. It was a strange sight indeed.

“Ashlynn,” Damien said, his piercing eyes looking to her. “You will stay here. Help if you wish, but do not follow me. Should i not return, well…” he paused. It was a strange and foreign thought. The possibility of death had never been so certain before. He had never truly grasped it.

“Should I not return, you will have to live your life without me.” He wondered, though, if that were true. Having these bonds with both Julia and Ashlynn…he wondered if his death would affect them, should it come to pass.

He frowned. The demon was not accustomed to such thoughts, and the emotions were trifling. “I will be off, then…” He turned, and started away. For a moment, though, he stopped, and looked back. For once, his eyes seemed a tad softer. Or perhaps it was the lighting.

“Be safe, dear Ashlynn. I do not think I could live with myself if something were to befall you….”

He wondered, briefly, if his calculated lie meant something more….