Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Bad Back
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I am sorry my posting has been slowed again. My best friend came to visit and then my back decided to break again at work. I gotten some help but I don't see the main doctor until Wed. I spend my time at home resting and when I can being online doing homework. I will try to get to posts once I can sit better and send time typing.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Broken back?!  Oh my gosh, rest rest rest!!!  Feel better!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Rhea

Character Info
No no, not broken broken. It still in a piece of sorts, just not functioning right at all. There is a lot of pain killers and ice in my life right now. I am waiting to see my normal doctor to start physical therapy. People keep giving me horror stories that I will need surgery and I have to tell them to shut up. I am really hoping this will be the last time my back decides I shouldn't sit, stand, or move.

My Active Threads
Rhea

Character Info
Alright, I went to the doctor. Thankfully, it is nothing to do with my spine. It had now crap but nothing worse. They not sure why I am in so much pain, but she hoping physical therapy will help. The medicine I was given, doesn't work and I have to go back today. I am really hoping that we will get this figured out and I can write without feeling like the whole world is a cruel place. Thank you everyone for not yelling at me about my lack of posts. xD

My Active Threads