Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Mon Feb 1, 2016 8:54 AM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

That's so cute, y'all arguing about snow. You guys can keep your snow, it's not snowing right now in VA and I would love to keep it that way lol :P

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

-looks at Jenna and at everyone else-

Amateurs. :p

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:36 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

Ok, first things first:

Lou: Your pup is named Jiffy and that's too cute for me to handle

Code: Of course I live, you're not getting away that easily >:3

Luthene:  Looky here at Luthene Ice Queen :3

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:26 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

You live! Welcome back! :D

Author: Lou, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:47 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

Lol yeah it was. Took us 2-3 days to dig ourselves out. We live outside town limits on a farm, with a 1/4 mile driveway, so no plow trucks could reach us. We did play in it though, took the dogs out. I could pick up my dog Jiffy and throw her in and she'd disappear. It was fun, but I'm kind of glad it's going away now, cabin fever's setting in, like The Shining O.O  

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:38 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

You jest!  It was nuts @_@  Didn't stop us from going out and playing in it though, I won't even try to lie about that >3>  But working for a logistics company equals getting super busy when the blizzard ends soooo, yeah that wasn't fun lol  Still catching up with that at work and work is when I can usually get posts in so I haven't been able to T_T

I THINK we got around 30 inches….?  Can't remember @_@  Came up past my hips though lol

Author: Lou, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:26 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

Haha, what blizzard. We only got 34 inches down here in Va. No biggie.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:55 PM, Post Subject: Sorry About That!

Yeah it seems I unintentionally took an impromptu hiatus for a little while there.  With the blizzard coming into NYC and family coming in and work going absolutely nuts, it's cut into my posting time a lot more than I would have liked and somehow the time just slipped away from me @_@ 

Point being, I'm still here!  Gonna try and get back to being as active as I was again, currently my niece and her boyfriend are in town visiting so that'll slow me down for the next two weeks, but I'm going to try and get back on as much as I can!  Sorry to everyone that's waiting for me on threads, I'm still here but since I'm going to be temporarily slow it's perfectly all right to continue on in the thread without me.  Not something I usually do but I really don't want to end up holding anyone back T_T