Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 PM, Post Subject: It Begins

Ouch, double whammy >.<

Take care bro and don't worry about your postings; juggling school along with getting sick sucks, I know.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2016 9:15 PM, Post Subject: It Begins

Alright, so the last couple weeks have been pretty intense. I'm sorry to the people I post with about the slow-down, but I have just not had the time or energy in ample amounts to post as often as I was before school started. I will try and catch up this weekend, provided I can continue to fight off this flu that has been threatening me for the last week or so.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:22 PM, Post Subject: It Begins

-Brandon
Yeah, this semester was strange in that it started 2 weeks later than I anticipated. As for the join us, (takes out chair) back, foul creature of academia, back!

-Whitney
I shouldn't be missed. I'll still be talking OOC and visiting, but I won't be able to regularly post during the week like I have been. x)

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:37 AM, Post Subject: It Begins

Studies are important - but you, of course, will be missed!

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 PM, Post Subject: It Begins

Yes join us. Join us. Join us.

But seriously I got ya. Started our semester a few weeks ago so I feel ya. Have fun! :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:33 PM, Post Subject: It Begins

This is not really an absence so much as the beginning of relegating my activity to the weekends again. Spring semester is starting for me now, and I'll likely not be posting all week long like I have been during December and January. I'll still be here posting as often as I can, but I'll probably be unable to do so Monday through Thursday unless the week is slow. :)