Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:47 PM, Post Subject: Haven't disappeared I promise

Heh, yeah I spent a lot of time at work blinking a lot. I was amazing how much was sent out from cooperate that changed my every day life. It seems like I may be spending more time on Rev during the day since I may be working evenings more often with this change. It is very strange. I am waiting to see how this will work.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 PM, Post Subject: Haven't disappeared I promise

Relax, woman!  We'd rather have you slowly ease back in than overwhelm yourself even more!

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 PM, Post Subject: Haven't disappeared I promise

I know I was posting like crazy and just disappeared the last couple days. I was on a week vacation and just returned to work. Ends up, a lot changed when I was gone and been a little overwhelming! I also had school start up again, so I was getting my foot hold into everything. I should be back to posting full force this weekend once I got homework settled!