Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hey'lo
Thalron

Character Info
Name: Thalron
Alignment: CG
Race: Dragon
Class: Survivor/Garbage Disposal
Silver: 271
Hey'lo everyone! I've been wandering around looking for a decently active forum for awhile, and thought this one looked pretty good!

I hope people are prepared to have all the things chewed, gnawed, coated in drool, and/or eaten. Dragon drool is medicinal or something though right? (Damage caused by wild Thalrons are not covered by most insurances).

I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer, though generally I play dungeons and dragons, or other table top games. I used to do a lot of forum roleplaying until the forum I was on went inactive, So while i'm not new to it, I am a bit rusty.
Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323
Hello! I rp as Angela Rose and am also an Admin though am currently rocking about 20+ characters. (I don't even know which one I'm on at the moment!) :D WELCOME! Please make sure you read the rules check out the wishing well in the General Discussions! :D Head over to the Greenhorn's guild in Tavern Discussions :3

Hope you love your stay here!

(I am Brittlez)

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3