Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Kalleth, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:29 AM, Post Subject: You've Met With a Terrible Fate, Haven't You?

Thanks for welcoming me! It's a pleasure to be here, and happy holidays to you both!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:01 AM, Post Subject: You've Met With a Terrible Fate, Haven't You?

Hello I AM BRITTLEZ! :D I do hope you make a stop to the advent calendar shop from now til Christmas to get some awesome items ^^

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:06 AM, Post Subject: You've Met With a Terrible Fate, Haven't You?

(Happy Mask Salesman chuckling in the background) >.>;

Welcome, Callum, to Revaliir! :)

You seem to be getting the grasp of the situation already, but, just in case, avail your eyes of the following, useful links:
Rules
Site Wiki Full of All Sorts of Extra Info Like Lore
Our Spiffy Map

Enjoy your stay, and try not to run into those pesky Skull Kids. ;)

Author: Kalleth, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:35 AM, Post Subject: You've Met With a Terrible Fate, Haven't You?

Hello all,

The name's Domric. Domric "Deathsworn" Lund. And I'm going to suck up your soul. Or be your new best friend. TEEHEE

Okay so I'm actually Callum, and I'm super excited to be part of a freeform RP like this. I've done other RPs before but they'd all been super strict and stuff, but from what I can tell this is much more unrestricted and I'm excited to create stories with you guys! So feel free to shoot me a message so we can talk business! Or pleasure! Or death, destruction, and the wreaking of havoc on a continental scale!!!!!!!! Your pick of course. ;)

Your average, everyday, hell-raising, demonic, extremely friendly vampire,

-Callum "BUT CALL ME DOMRIC OR FACE YOUR DOOMMMMMMM!" :D