Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Holiday Time
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Alright, holidays have been kicking my butt. I work in retail so it gets a little crazy around the holiday. We have a dead time during the week of Christmas, so my boss is having crazy hours for me to get other stuff done. I am overly stressed and taking a small leave for the rest of this month. I will still be around answering any questions and watching my inbox, I will just be on hiatus with posts. I may be posting slow or not at all this month. Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Well, I told myself this would be when I tried to force myself back into it. Life has settled a little. I have a big thing going on at work in a week and now I have a crappy cold…again. I am trying to slowly get posts out, but I am fighting a very unhappy brain that wants to do nothing but sleep or stare at walls.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-