Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Ahoy there from the atlantic coast
Mizz Maddness

Character Info
Name: Kekejian Misterius
Alignment: CN
Race: Unknown/ mixed
Class: Nomadic Bounty Hunter
Silver: 72
I'm new to here, but not at the same time. I have been hanging around the discord before I had everything all ironed out. Now that I feel comfortable with the direction my character is in, I finally took the final leap. It's lovely to meet some of you and also see some familiar faces from back in the day as well. Chances are if you ever met a shadow demon cabbit that was exiled, a silly scientist who could deal with any odour, but became terribly motion sick or even an athro coatimundi child like creature eating fruit in a wagon; that was all me. It's nice to be back and I look forward to meeting all of your interesting and strange characters as well. 
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
AHOY! Welcome to REV :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Mizz Maddness

Character Info
Name: Kekejian Misterius
Alignment: CN
Race: Unknown/ mixed
Class: Nomadic Bounty Hunter
Silver: 72
Awww, why thank you^^  Happy to be here^^