Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > A Friendly Hello!
Trafalgor
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Trafalgor
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Druid/Monk
Silver: 1225
Howdy y'all!

Call me Jolly! I'm not new to RP, but it's been almost a decade since I've done it last. So I hope we all can have fun interacting through our characters! My character, Trafalgor, is going to end up being somewhat of a warrior mystic monk/druid that prefers to live a solitary lifestyle, but will happily interact with others he meets. He is extremely comfortable in his own skin, so there isn't much that will throw him for a loop. I am currently building up his backstory in the Journal and Character Letters threads. So, if anyone is interested in watching his origin story unfold before he reaches the point where I'm expecting him to start actual RP, feel free to follow along there!

~Jolly

"I come to you with empty hands. I have no weapons, but if I am forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons. Empty hands." ~Trafalgor