Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Luna, Posted: Tue Jan 8, 2019 11:51 PM, Post Subject: An Apology

DR BUCK! <— Brittlez on an ALT

WE'VE MISSED YOU!

Author: drbuck, Posted: Tue Jan 8, 2019 9:55 PM, Post Subject: An Apology

Thank you! I would like to come back for sure, but we'll have to see. For now t least, its just a brief re-visit, sadly.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Jan 7, 2019 1:33 AM, Post Subject: An Apology

Good to see you again! Sometimes life happens. As fun as roleplaying is, real-life issues come first and that's totally fine. Whether you're here to stay a while or popping in to say hello, welcome back! :)

Author: drbuck, Posted: Mon Jan 7, 2019 12:22 AM, Post Subject: An Apology

Hey Revaliir, it's been a while.

A very long while, in fact. As the title implies I mostly wanted to offer and apology. I kind of just disappeared out of the blue. In particular I'd like to apologize to people that I had active threads with, but even to the site as a whole. I really rather enjoyed my time here, to be honest. I've been roleplaying on and off for several years and I can say in earnest that I enjoyed my time here more than any other site I was a part of.Unfortunately, a lot of things happened and I kind of ended up phasing out due to personal stuff going on in my life.

Why am I posting this now, Im not really sure. I just was feeling nostalgic and wanted to come check things out. Im happy that things seem to be going well. But if you went ahead and read this, I thank you. And honestly, even if you didn't I wish you guys well.

But again, I apologize Revaliir.