Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Oct 5, 2018 2:22 PM, Post Subject: [Generic Introduction]

yo! Welcome again! :) Like Cymbel said this is an excellent time to join!

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Oct 1, 2018 12:10 AM, Post Subject: [Generic Introduction]

Hi there, welcome! We're all nerds here in one way or another, so I think you'll fit in just fine! If you have any questions about anything, pop us a message on Discord and we'll answer. You've picked an excellent time to join Revaliir, so go on and take advantage of the silver bonus! :D

Author: Drystan Morgandy, Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:55 PM, Post Subject: [Generic Introduction]

Hello everyone!

I've already met a few of you fine folks on Discord, where you can find me as Kuran. A bit about me, i'm olllllld…ok, no. I'm 25, from the UK originally but living in the US now. I've been RP'ing for a good ten years or so now, so I know my way around but I'm sure that it'll take a while to settle in.

I promise I'm more interesting than that but my main weakness is being too awesome talking about myself, so yeah. Suffice to say, i'm a massive nerd and will get along well with just about everyone.

Character-wise, this is Drystan! He's The most generic character ever a young, impetuous Elven knight, keen to prove himself by battling things, wooing damsels, and the like. In D&D terms, he's got a good 20 in Charisma and about a -4 in Wisdom, but time will change that!

Anyway, looking forward to RP'ing with everyone here! I'm glad I found this site and I hope to get to know you all!