Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lady Raven, Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:52 AM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Thanks! Looking forward to my time here :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:25 PM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

WELCOME TO REVALIIR!

It looks like most everyone has you now for what you need! I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Brittlez, Head Admin

Author: Akira, Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:50 AM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Hello Raven! Welcome to Revaliir! I hope you enjoy our family here.

If you need anything, feel free to reach out to us. If you have discord, you can find us there too :D

Author: Lady Raven, Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:01 AM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Thanks! I’ll be sure to take you up on that offer once I’ve got my bearings here :)

Author: Kiba, Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:42 PM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Welcome to Revaliir!

If you need anything, or want to do a rp never hesitate to reach out! :D

Author: Lady Raven, Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 PM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

@Goggle Nice to meet you, and thanks!

Author: Goggle, Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 PM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Hello there Raven! Just thought I would swing by and welcome you. My mind has kind of blanked on things to say, so enjoy!

Author: Lady Raven, Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:00 AM, Post Subject: Hi, I’m new!

Greetings! I’m Raven. I just joined so I thought I might introduce myself.

I’ve been a roleplayer for ~4 years, but I’m still relatively new to lit format. I’m a bit shy about my writing so I’d really appreciate any feedback you have to help me improve! (Especially if anyone has tips on how to make my posts longer! I have a lot of trouble writing longer posts). I may not be the best RPer but I like to think I’m getting better.

My other hobby is digital art! I do a lot of digital drawing and painting so you can expect some Revaliir related art from me! In fact, there’s already some on my profile if you’re interested.

I am also love high fantasy, so I’m super excited to be joining Revaliir and RPing with you all!