Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Mizz Maddness, Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:33 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Interestingly enough, I found you fine folks by googling Dae Luin, what a wondrous place from back in the day it was.

Author: Akori Renu, Posted: Tue Dec 4, 2018 6:56 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Kythe brought me here ^^

Author: Dayton, Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

this site* =>https://www.rpgfix.com/directory/fantasy.2/category?page=2

Author: Dayton, Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I had look for a easy RPG game on google, and found this site where i found Revaliir

Author: magpie, Posted: Sun Oct 1, 2017 1:00 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

https://www.toprpsites.com/category/Fantasy/
you are #3!
good job

Author: shanrafire_, Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

i found this from toprpsites i'm completely new to RP. like brand new. like this is my first post ever on any RP sites. 

Author: Diantha, Posted: Tue Apr 4, 2017 11:59 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I was referred by a friend and decided it looked like a pretty cool place.

Author: Krecht, Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:06 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I wandered in from a list on Top RP Sites. Clearly, it was a total mistake and I was definitely not searching for a RP site like this one. :P

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Nov 6, 2016 8:25 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

:D I am glad that worked! I am working on getting our springhole transferred over to the new site address :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Nov 6, 2016 7:26 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Oops. Springhole.net. One l.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Nov 6, 2016 7:25 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Found it on springholle.net… never looked back

Author: Icarus, Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:43 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I came over with the starter crew from DL

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon May 9, 2016 9:21 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

-breaths heavily- my advertising is working ROFL xD

Author: Ramla, Posted: Mon May 9, 2016 5:30 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Through a list of RP sites. :3

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 4:10 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I found Revaliir through Google. I'm still new to role playing, but I love fantasy books.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Word of mouth and a small amount of prodding from oldies. >.>

Author: maffleet, Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:23 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Google led me to some website with various RP sites on it and Revaliir had the coolest name.

Author: Toloch, Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:50 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I got bored one day so I pulled a few search strings out of my ass (it's not cursing if you're talking about donkeys) and wound up here.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 8:54 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Brittlez and Jenna because I latch like a sucker fish >3>

MINE!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 8:35 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

-clings to Anton- mine.

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 8:04 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Brittlez and Jenna because I latch like a sucker fish >3>

Author: Violet, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 3:27 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

Chatbox mostly. :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Dec 7, 2015 12:58 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

We missed you too

Author: Kisa, Posted: Mon Dec 7, 2015 7:33 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

I asked Meg where she was hanging out. 'Cause I missed you all. o.o

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Fri Dec 4, 2015 10:12 PM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

i got bored so i looked it up.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Nov 5, 2015 5:48 AM, Post Subject: How did you find Revaliir?

We all come from different places and we all found Revaliir in different places (well mostly)
Comment below how you found us!