Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:32 PM, Post Subject: Hi, Hello!

Hi there! Welcome! Make sure to join our Discord server! That's where you can get your answers answered in real-time, and you can meet with the rest of us! If you haven't already, take a gander at the wiki, FAQs, and the descriptions of the areas in the rp forums! If you have any questions, you can send the mods (green names) a private message or just ask us directly in the help channel on our server. :)

Also don't forget to make a wish in two of our weekly lotteries: Wish Upon a Star and Wishing Well! The former allows you to wish for 5 common crafting ingredients or 2 rares/alchemy ingredients, and the latter allows you to wish for 1 item (any that's less than 500 silver) or 500 silver straight. It's a great way to get some silver early on!

Author: Bane, Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:18 PM, Post Subject: Hi, Hello!

Hiya, I guess I'm the newest member as of writing this! I'm kinda getting use to Roleplaying but I wish to grow and learn! I have a few questions but I will ask them to the right people! Oof, that's a weird sentence. Anyways, It's a pleasure to meet all of you and can't wait to Roleplay! <3