Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hello!
Lady of Starlight

Character Info
Name: Rosalie Sterling
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 103
Heyooooo. My name is Star, and I haven't roleplayed in years, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. This is also my first time rping in something this big! I used to just do random, little things with maybe ten people, not…. well, Revaliir. So I'm definitely out of my comfort zone.

I like dogs. A lot. There is nothing I love more than cuddling with my border collie mix after a long day. She's an angel and is my best friend. I also love to draw. Honestly, it's what I spend most of my time doing. If I'm not reading, that is.

Speaking of reading, I loooove to read YA Fantasy! It's my all time favorite. Books like Six of Crows, The Graceling Trilogy, The Lunar Chronicles (all time fave), and Throne of Glass are some of my top reads.

Anyways, I'm a little intimidated by such a large roleplay, but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! :)
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Hello Star! Welcome to Revaliir. We are a really nice community and love new people. If you have any questions, feel free to pm myself or any of our other staff. Most of us are reachable on Discord as well.

Throne of Glass is a great series.. but like most things, I loose my excitement for it by the time the next sequel cones out, because I've forgotten half the story and really don't want to go back to reread it due to lack of time.

Have you read the False Prince (I forget the trilogy name but this is the first book)

Lady of Starlight

Character Info
Class:
Honestly, the later ToG books are nothing like what we started with. So much happens and so much changes… its great.

Also, no I haven't read it, but I've heard about it. Is it good?
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
It is by far my favorite book. There are times I had to reread chapters to see if I can catch what I missed that was revealed in later chapters! You grow with the character, build relationships with the other's through him… It's good :D

Lady of Starlight

Character Info
Class:
Sounds like my kind of book! I love good character growth. A plot can be horrid but can have great characters/character growth and I will eat it up so fast. I'll have to add it to my tbr!