Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ailinn, Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:31 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Hooray! Thanks for the welcomes!

Author: Ivacus Manaclaw, Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 AM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Wikommen, and have fun ^^

Author: Kiratta, Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:57 AM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Welcome.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

\o/ welcome to Revaliir. You're just in time for us celebrating our 2nd birthday!

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Welcome to Revaliir! Wish you the best here, as well! ^^ I'm sure you'll  'unrust' your roleplay skills in no time ^^

Author: Kyrel, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:33 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Hello there! Welcome to our humble little site, my name is Brandon. I am one of the site admin and deities here (on my Xunatar) account. We hope that you enjoy your stay here and have fun. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask away! =D

Author: Ailinn, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

And apparently I haven't got the hang of posting thread titles lol

Author: Ailinn, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 PM, Post Subject: Ailinn

Hi there, another newbie here. This site looks very interesting, therefore I thought I'd give it a try. I've done quite a bit of roleplaying in my time but my writing skills are pretty rusty. I guess we'll see how it goes! I'm planning on playing a female human warrior from a fairly mundane background, so hopefully I'll settle in without too much hassle.

Um, I can't really think of anything else to add, except my hopes that I'll get to write/play with as many of you  as possible.