Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Am I Bac-QUITE POSSIBLY
Xyros

Character Info
Name: X'yros Vas 'Vadam
Alignment: CE
Race: Sang'Vii ((Sung-Vee))
Class: ♚Retired Gladiator, Trained Warrior
Silver: 417
Yes, hello. It's only been what… A year…? Sorry about that, a brief explanation!

First of all, I don't feel like anyone really got to know me well enough here to give a hoot- but incase I need to— XD

UH, this was the first site I wandered upon for forum role playing… so, I waddled off and went to other sites to see what's out there. It took me a year. I joined a lot of sites, usually.. at the end of them ._. they were all dead. So. But anywho, I have two I'll be at. Here, andddd- uh—- Imythess. That place. I've decided they're pretty okay. Granted, it took a friend to join to drag me back here c: ((I'm easily persuaded.))

Alright. But now that I've got the whole forum rp thing down. 

HERE is why I left-?
- Wasn't particularly comfortable for me for some reason, idk. 
-that's it

About it? Well. Here I am. Totally unbiased to who I rp with, so don't hesitate to waddle yourself on over and ask for a thread. If I want a bunch, I'll post in the rp topic eventually. For now- I'm going to just catch up on what's changed in this place xDD

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome back! Hopefully we can help make your stay more comfortable this time around. If you have any questions or anything feel free to send me a message.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.