Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Why I'm Leaving...
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
So most of you probably don't know me, but I thought I should say this:

I'm leaving. It wasn't too hard of a choice to make. I hate how things go on this site.

First, it's tedious: I like the concept of having to buy powers, weapons, armour..etc. It forces character development which is amazing, but also it sometimes feels a little… Tedious. You can't transport silver/items from one account to another, which means if you have a "fully developed" character and a new character whose point is to be a powerful necromancer, you have to start the necromancer character from scratch. Sure, it prevents overpowered characters and all, but sometimes, character development in terms of powers isn't really needed.

Secondly, this: I don't know what to call 'this'. People aren't exactly… the friendliest, generally speaking. The site is so inactive that it's as good as non-existent. I've messaged a lot of people before asking if they'd like to roleplay, and only very few of them actually responded. Sometimes, they'd casually come online but wouldn't even respond with a "no". Ditching roleplays seems to be way too common here as well, and the messaging system prevents group chats, making setting up group roleplays a little difficult.

When I made 'Norse', I thought I could give it a try once more… But for real, this time.

I was wrong.

I'd like to thank the few people with whom I've had roleplays before who are still here, especially Naota.

Goodbye.

~Suchus
~Lupus
~Norse

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We're sorry to see you go but just like everything else, no one is required to send you a pm back. I noticed most of the accounts you send don't have the thing clicked to send an email when they get it. But at the same thing, people aren't required to reply to your pm. It is sorta selfish to think like that.

Secondly, we're very active for the amount of people online. I, myself, have posted over 100 times this month for rp forums themselves.

Third, if you don't like the system that's fine but it's built so people don't have an unfair advantage over another. You aren't supposed to be able to have the most powerful character day 1 and rule the whole board. Everyone knows this signing up if they read the rules.

If you would have posted in the RP tavern instead of pming you would have been able to set up group rps a lot easier. WE also have Discord for this as well. Also, you pmed a lot of the staff's alternative accounts and we don't check the pms on those. You should have pmed our mains if you wanted a response fast. Since we have the accounts marked as being ours.

I'm sorry but you can't blame us if you didn't even try. I'm not trying to be rude I'm being blunt. If you want Rev to work for you, you have to be willing to work. Pming people isn't the greatest way to get rps. 

I wouldn't be so annoyed if you had actual feedback for Rev but this isn't feedback. Also, the things you complained about we fixed in July with the trading system. All of your complaints would have been fixed if you paid attention to announcements. Discord and Trading System.

Again I'm not trying to be rude and I actually just saw that you posted this and thought it deserved a reply.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Suchus

Character Info
Yeah. I see where my mistakes were. Sorry about that. It's just that I expected everyone to treat me like a king or something, I guess. I decided to return with this account and a new one I'll be making soon, but this time I'll actually take things more slowly and I'll try to be more flexible. I mean, one of the main reasons I wanted to leave was because *someone else* didn't roleplay *my* way.

Ah, sorry about that. I used to think I was a talented genius, but really, I was just some guy who knew how to put some words together, and I was very arrogant and self-centered, even though I never realized that until very recently.

Also, I never thought about doing "prequel" roleplays till I got the point I wanted to get to.
Also, I love the new edit thing.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hey there, happy to see you back and giving it another try!  Also it's so huge of you to humble yourself this much.  Sometimes we can come at users with tough love, but it's always meant positively, especially from our Mama Brittlez.

Excited to see the new character you have!  Definitely deefinitely check out the discord and join on there.  It's a huge lifesaver for finding roleplays as well as one on one conversation, and with the tag feature you get responses much faster (staff too!) :3

As Brittlez said though, for anything staff related on the actual site, try to always message our mains cuz none of us are perfect and alts can sometimes go overlooked.  If you need any help getting started on discord just give me (us!) a holler!

Again, welcome back!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Suchus

Character Info
Worst thing about this site? There's no like button, yet too many posts to be liked. I hate you all. :P

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
:P I give tough love when I have to. Welcome back Suchus.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.