Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Recent Absence
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
I'm sure some have noticed my absence on the site.  It's been due to short staffing at work and pulling more hours at odd times.  Basically I've been getting up, working, eating, going to bed lol. I've been left with virtually no time to truly dedicate to the site (even now I'm at work doing this on my phone lol).  Our staff is supposed to be returning this week and then I'll be on a new easier schedule next week when things can go back to normal.  For everyone I'm posting with, I havent forgotten about you, a lot of junk at work just kicked up at the worst time >_< Time has gone by faster and today was when I realized how long I've been off the site and really wanted to give people an update.  But I'm still here and your posts are still coming.  

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]