Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Emergency Hiatus
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hey everyone.  To those that I'm currently in threads with or am going to be starting threads with, I'm sorry to say that I have to take a very short hiatus.  There's been a family emergency at home and it's been keeping me away from the site.  When things are more smoothed over I should be back to bouncing replies quickly, but until then I'm taking a brief break.  I'll still be checking regularly, so the best way to get in touch with me is to send me a PM or hit up my facebook if you have it (though I'm not on there much right now either).

This shouldn't be longer than a week, I just have a lot happening in my family right now and need to concentrate and put my focus there. It also isn't fair to anyone I'm currently in a thread with because I can't give my full focus. I hate taking hiatuses but I'm having to accept that I need to do so right now. Again, send me a PM if you need to reach out to me for anything site related, as said I'll be popping in to check regularly but will just be absent on the forums. To my April Roulette partner, our thread is not forgotten in the least and yours is the first I'll be working on when I get back.

I'll be back on with posting soon, have fun while I'm gone.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Jago Fleetfoot

Character Info
Name: Jago Fleetfoot
Race: Halfling
Class: Wizard
Silver: 0
Take care, I hope everything turns out okay. :)

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
And I'm back!  Meant to put this up yesterday lol Happy to be back and excited to catch up on all my posts!  :D

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]