Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hello Hello !
Serdtse

Character Info
Name: Severa Ivanov
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Swashbuckler
Silver: 100
[Hello, hello! My name is Sia, and I'm so happy to be here!!

I'm still trying to figure this site out on a mobile platform. I'm not sure what I'm doing quite yet, and some tips would be must appreciated! I'm not even sure if anyone will actually see this, but as mentioned before, I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing, and still trying to figure it all out!

If any of you lovely folks DO happen to stumble across my silly newbie post, then by all means, I would love to get to know you! I love to write, and would be absolutely thrilled to get the chance to begin discussing ideas! Don't be a stranger!]

Yσυ cαη cσmρłαΐη τhατ rσsεs hανε τhσrηs, σr yσυ cαη rεjσΐcε bεcαυsε τhσrηs hανε rσsεs.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Hi! Welcome to Rev! I'm the admin Brittlez. The best way to view Rev at the moment is landscape on mobile. (It looks a lot better)

If you need help with your character don't be afraid to pm me :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Serdtse

Character Info
Name: Severa Ivanov
Class: Swashbuckler
Silver: 100
Thank you for the warm welcome! It's very nice to meet you. I'll be sure to change to landscape whenever I log on; thank you for the advice!

And don't worry, I'll more than likely pm you at some point seeking advice. ^^;

Yσυ cαη cσmρłαΐη τhατ rσsεs hανε τhσrηs, σr yσυ cαη rεjσΐcε bεcαυsε τhσrηs hανε rσsεs.
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Class:
Silver: 8982
Hello new friend! Welcome to Revaliir!

I'm Silver Star, or Ellie, whichever you prefer. I'm not an admin or anything, but I love new people, and am more than glad to help with anything I can. Nice to see you! <3