Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Vinsue, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:18 PM, Post Subject: Sapphire

Will do thanks. :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 PM, Post Subject: Sapphire

If you need anything remember to get ahold of one of us :) since discord isn't an option.

Author: Vinsue, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:36 PM, Post Subject: Sapphire

Thanks. I would join Discord but the problem is that I'm at bording school and that is blocked. 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 PM, Post Subject: Sapphire

Welcome to Revaliir! I'm Brittlez both an Administrator and a deity :) (Or Triune as we use here)

Make sure to brush up on the rules, explore the wiki, find the Greenhorns' Guild in the Rp Tavern for extra Silver and/or advice, and sign up for the Wishing Well in the General Discussions (we do a lottery roll every Saturday!)

Also we have a discord if you want to join us for fun outside the site :) It's the best place to get an admin's attention since one of us is almost always logged in there.

-waves and pops a thing of confetti out at you-

Author: Vinsue, Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:36 PM, Post Subject: Sapphire

Hi every one I'm Vinsue and I'm new to the site though I have done forum Rp before. 

My Character is called Sapphire and is a young Dragon. This site looks interesting so I thought I would check it out.