Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:34 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Muse is still missing! If anyone sees her, sent the fool mu way x-x

Meanwhile Skyrim and Minecraft hold me hostage!
I'll try to get replies as soon as my muse comes back.

But if my absence takes too long then feel free to drop  the RP's! No hard feelings! <3 <3 <3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Minecraft abducted my muse again!

But I'm working on the replies as soon as she's released :P
1 paragraph at the time x-x

<3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 3:41 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

My muse is being lazy and dragging me off to minecraft x-x
I'll try to get replies out as soon as I can <3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:32 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

there's a heatwave in Belgium and it's draining my muse. I'm sorry if I'm behind on posts but please bare with me <3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:24 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

when you're itching to write, but you have no replies left to write. x-x

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:11 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

D'awww! Thanks hon! :D
Missed you guys too! ^^

Author: Keira, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:45 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

:D we missed you!

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:17 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

My fiance kicked my muse back into existence!
Ramla and Nihr shall soon create havoc and have marital squabbles again! mhuahahaha

Author: Holly, Posted: Mon Aug 1, 2016 5:28 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Can I punch it back into existence? :)

Author: Ramla, Posted: Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:36 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

I've been having a couple of busy busy days. x-x

Lots of errands, family visits, and taking care of my mom, etc…
For those who have a RP thread with me, feel free to either drop or skip me if it takes too long, cause I don't know when my muse will get off her potatocouch. >.>

<3<3<3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:36 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Finally caught up with all RP's! Yaaay! :D

Now I'm gonna work on some one-shots and journal entrees. :P
But it sucks when the muse is only awake at night. x-x

Author: Kirika, Posted: Wed Jul 6, 2016 11:06 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

-noms on- i forgive you Mel!

Author: Nihr, Posted: Wed Jul 6, 2016 10:45 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Okay, I still have to reply to the group Rp Afraid, and then the other Group Rp Dancing with the shadows.
But I'm getting there xD
Already replied to one rp! woot!

Author: Nihr, Posted: Mon Jul 4, 2016 8:55 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

sorry for my abscence, busy busy days. x-x
And my muse is being a potato couch, poop.
I'll get to replies as soon as I can. For the group RP's i'm in feel free to skip me, I'll catch up soon enough! <3

Author: Ramla, Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:32 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Thank you! :D

My first posts for both character are already done, mhuahahaah!
I'm surprised with how many coins I got already, lol

Author: Luthene, Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Welcome to Revaliir!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:53 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

That was the intention! :D

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:33 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Hi CodeAni! :D
Thanks for all the help! ^^
I'm excited to get started, I already have a writing partner helping me out with introducing my characters to Revaliir. The Greenhorn guild really helps to guide newbies! <3

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:03 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Welcome to Rev, Mel. You saw me in the Help forum, but I formally introduce myself here as CodeAni, roleplayer of the Goddess of Keys and Secrets. I also occasionally help out in the Help forum, though that isn't my official role. I hope you have a long, pleasant stay. :O

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:39 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Hi Angela!
And aweomse! lol
I wouldn't mind RP'ing with a deity at some point. ^^

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:24 AM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

:3 Welcome I am the endangered species of Admin known as Brittlez!
:D I also rp the Goddess of Fertility and Earth <3 (feel free to stop by)

Author: Ramla, Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:44 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Hi Aspect! :D
You have a very interesting character too! Another shapeshifter. ^^

Hello again Harrison! ^^
Awesome xD

Sebastian! Interesting character :D
And yes! Egyptian flair with a dash of Lovecraft. ;3

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:13 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Welcome, Mel!

Your characters are very intriguing! Egyptian with possible shades of Lovecraft…? Yes, please.

Author: Harrison, Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:00 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

I also live in Ohio!  Crazy stuff!  Welcome! =D

Author: Aspect, Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:54 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Hey Mel! Welcome to Revaliir!
I love your characters! 
I hope you have a great time here. Everyone is very nice and active and the site is amazing.

Author: Nihr, Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:26 PM, Post Subject: Newbie in Revaliir but not to RP

Helloes! o/

I'm mel! or melmel, whichever you like.
This is just one of my accounts here, the other one is called MelMel1988 <— so i'm not hard to find xD

What to say about me?
I'm from Belgium but am currently working on getting a green card so I can move in with my fiance in Ohio. ^^
I obviously LOVE chocolate! xD And all other food!\o/

I'm a pretty blunt person and don't like to sugarcoat things, so I apologize in advance if I seem harsh at times. I swear I'm a nice person <3
My first Rp experience was in-game in World of Warcraft: wrath of the lich king. I think it was a warlock? or a blind druid? or both? I have the memory of a goldfish -3- you'll get used to it! lol
My love for writing grew from there and the more I played in MMO's on RP-servers, the more I craved to improve my writing and create better and longer stories, and so my Main characters were born! <3 <3 <3

Ra-Mh'ri-La, A human slave from Ancient Mesopotamia that grew to be Queen but slowly got corrupted by dark magic. She's actually a nice lady and is awesome at cooking. :3
Nihr-Th'tep-A, the source of her corruption and the prankster who keeps bothering her. He's a big old flirt with a voice coated in lies. Secretly he's somewhat geeky since he loves science and debating which of the two are more awesome, Superman or Batman? 

Questions? Bring it! :D