Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:18 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

You beat me, Jenna.  I wanted to grumpy cat that one. :(

Author: Luthene, Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

Author: Nerezza, Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 AM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

> : ) is 7 posts today good enough for everyone -stabs posting quota-

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Fri Apr 8, 2016 5:06 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

We just about got everything moved in here, including the bed and the rest of the furniture. Some bits and pieces left but it should all be done by next week.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Apr 5, 2016 10:05 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

We might as well be married. LOL

we were running around the apartment laughing and holding each other singing YOU'RE THE AROUNDDDD and no one's gonna get ya down!

lol

Author: Harrison, Posted: Tue Apr 5, 2016 6:48 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

I've never slept on the floor so that makes my claim that I am not an adult that much stronger. :P

Though I am married sooooooo…. Hm. >.>

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Tue Apr 5, 2016 4:53 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

Sleeping on the floor is clearly a rite of passage into adulthood.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Apr 5, 2016 3:25 PM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

dude sleeping on the floor suucccks. lol :P

Yea moving, finals, and work yup yup yup

Author: Naota, Posted: Sun Apr 3, 2016 11:42 AM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

Don't overwork yourself you guys :D congratulations on your new place!  We'll all be here waiting for you when you retuuurn!

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sun Apr 3, 2016 9:46 AM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

Dang you beat me to it by a few days, but yeah we are currently in the middle of it, got some of the important things here like the internet (yay!) probably will be a week or two before we move everything in and get settled down fully. 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 1:06 AM, Post Subject: Nemesis and I

WE'RE MOVING INTO OUR APARTMENT! we'll be busy the next couple of days give us time to settle in :)