Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Star Wars (no spoilers you guys)
Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323
OMFG IT WAS AWESOME -screams and throws popcorn everywhere- I got to see it in IMAX 3d (Thanks Brandon) and then I went home and saw it in 3d xD

I swear to god I teared up when the title came up and the music started. My daddy introduced me to Star Wars as a little girl and we seen 1,2,3 together when they came out. My dad even sent me Han Solo and Chewy with the phrase "We're home" cause he knew I was watching it ;-; it was so beautiful you guys. Took a while for my eyes to adjust to the IMAX 3D but I enjoyed it so much. 3rd day it was out and the 10:45pm show was sold out xD We ended up stuck down front but it was awesome still.

Then when we went to see the 3D back home they had this black band along the bottom that messed with the 3D :( it made me sad.

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3