Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Better than me RP'rs Female
Bone

Character Info
Name: Bone
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 549
Ok. I admit that title makes it sound easy but maybe it's harder than you think. An old song… well old to almost all you guys, Maneater. I'm looking for someone who can play that part. Let me be clear. I'm not talking about anything weird or sexual. I mean a strong female character. And I want someone who's really, REALLY good. I've noticed that I tend to play better when I'm up against a strong lead. Not dominant. Not at all. But seriously strong. I want to play, quite frankly I need to but… *sigh* I honestly don't know how to put this without being insulting. You MUST be strong. Smart. And able to deal with me being… umm, less smart. Knowing how that sounds I'll say again, NOT DOMINANT. I'm a capable player. And I CAN play with you. But… really you gotta be very good. The better you write. The better I'll be.
I look forward to seeing what you have.