Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Head Admin Introduction
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

Uh… SO HELLO! :D!

Lots of us already know each other very well while some of you don’t quite know me at all so I’m going to introduce myself as if no one knows me so I can get everyone on the same page! :D

My name that most of you will know me by is Brittlez but my real name is Brittany! I am going to be 27 years old next month on the 24th of August. I’ve been with Revaliir since its conception in June 2015. I was asked to be an Administrator by the owner of Revaliir, Darros (Telly).

Lots of you know me by my user Angela Rose from DaeLuin even way before my time as Avatar of Earth (Rev’s equivalent would be Goddess of Earth) with Angela. I’ve been roleplaying since I was 11 way back in the gruesome days of Yahoo chat and I migrated to Forum boards in 2006. Angela was my first character and I’ve been working on the Rosenite lore since I was 11.

Most of you know that my boyfriend is the very cool Brandon (Xunatar). We’ve been together for four years now and we actually met on DL way back when. We’ve known each other for around ten years now and we met when I put up an ad looking for a lover for my character Toya.

I am divorced and have been since I was 21. (That is a long story! Ask and I’ll tell you I’m not too shy!). I was born and raised in a small town up in Northeast Pennsylvania in the States. Apparently, I have an accent according to co-workers and Brandon. I am a glorious 5’3” which is the butt of a lot of Revaliir jokes (go see my discord roles if you want proof).

I am the lead graphic designer for Revaliir and I am the one who designed how it looks color-wise, picture wise, and some of the layouts. I was part of the Triune which was designed IC to be the leaders of the Conclave and also the administrators who select gods. I still select gods whenever we have applications :). I am the normal take-charge person of the administration and probably the first one to jump on a project and set sail to finish it. This leads me to be a very busy person real-life and Rev-life as well. This gets me into a lot of trouble for over-working myself but I quite enjoy working myself to death for some reason.

My favorite all-time quote is “Go after creativity with a club.” and I like to think I do so on a regular basis.

I rp anywhere from 30-100 posts each month on 65+ characters and the list I have grows every day.

One of my biggest pet peeves is referring to Revaliir as my site (or in other people’s cases their site) because I like to believe that Revaliir is all ours and it should be enjoyable for all of us. But I also understand that I can’t please everyone but it doesn’t mean I can’t listen to everyone. Sometimes I will joke and say my site but it isn’t truly how I actually feel.

I am pretty sure I was dropped in a vat of sarcasm as a baby and I won’t hesitate to use it on anyone :P. No one is safe from me.

I like to draw on top of writing. I play video games in my spare time and most of the time I play rpgs, jrpgs, and diablo-esque games.

My favorite pokemon is Bellosom and my favorite starter is a tie between Cyndiquil and Torchic. While my favorite eevee evolution is Sylveon (bite me Brandon! JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE)

I ALSO! Like to play DnD and other tabletop games! :D

I have a very loud and vibrant personality and I can come off as obnoxious but I promise that I am very much friendly and loving.

Most people refer to me as Mom in the discord channel and that’s okay. I’m the world’s okayest Server Mom.

:D I hope that we have lots of adventures and I don’t plan on going anywhere. (they got me chained to the server guys I’m really not allowed to go anywhere!) If you guys have any questions about me or maybe about my plans you can ask them. If you want to know about my plans for Rev be warned that I may be vague!

Tootles!

-Brittlez, Head Administrator

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.