Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > NaNoWriMo
Chae

Character Info
Name: Chae
Alignment: CN
Race: Halfling Lich
Class: Scientist
Silver: 88
Is anyone doing nano this year? I was thinking of trying to write 50k words via roleplay, just for practice, since I haven't been able to complete the challenge yet using one single story. If you're actually writing a novella for the event, you have my eternal esteem! That is so difficult and I would love to hear about your progress and help you keep on track. 

Either way, I think it might be fun to have a little group encouraging each other here on the site. Maybe post your total word count here at the end of the day, or offer little prompts for people who aren't feeling muse-y. The best way to get through this event is to encourage, inspire, and complain to other people who are trying the same thing!

For those who are not sure what it is: http://nanowrimo.org/

Excuses

God Powers:
i. Perceives every word that has been written.
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
iii. Able to reverse the effects of psionic and illusion magic.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I think I write 50k a month as it is… DO I WIN?! TELL ME I WIN AND GIVE ME SOME LOVE :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
This will be the first time in six or seven years that I haven't done it. But I encourage the rest of you to give it a go. I've had good times and bad times but have always felt very satisfied when I hit that 50K mark. It's roughly 1666 words per day, which is easier than you might think. That's the equivalent of three decent length rp posts per day and a little easier as you can just ramble on and on without having to worry about the other posters.

It doesn't matter if you find your story is broken. If you're intending to turn it into a novel, then anything that's broken can be fixed at a later stage. The point is just to write and keep writing. Go for it!

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.