Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Celebrity Memorials
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I wanted to start this thread so we can all remember a celebrity when they pass.  There are so many who have passed in the last few years that I know meant a lot to people, so I thought this would be a nice way to share our thoughts and good memories of those people.  I saw a tweet from someone when David Bowie and Alan Rickman died that fits my feelings on this quite well:  Thinking about how we mourn artists we've never met. We don't cry because we knew them, we cry because they helped us know ourselves.

I would like to lay out a few guidelines for this thread, just to keep it from getting too cluttered up.
- You can list as many as you would like in one post but be reasonable.  I know quite a few have passed away in recent years, so perhaps put one post together of musicians, one of actors, etc.
- Post why this person made an impact on you, including favorite songs or movie scenes.

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
The one that spurred this thread was the very sudden passing of Tom Petty on 10/2/2017.  He was always one of my favorite musicians, and a couple of his songs always made me smile. 

Don't Come Around Here No More
This song and video always makes me smile, no matter how bad of a mood I'm in.

Into the Great Wide Open
And this song is just really good.  Plus the video is fun, you can't go wrong with a young Johnny Depp.