Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Songwriters and Story Tellers of Revaliir Unite!
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Hey guys! So, I have noticed with Drae being a father that when he interacts with his children that I often have to make up random stories to try and tell the children, like a parent might often do at bedtime. But this is kinda difficult, since using our normal earth stories and rhymes doesn't often make sense in this realm of magic. 

So that being said, I wanted to start up a monthly World Building exercise in which we help compose the fairy tales and songs that might be sung and heard around a Revaliir campfire. The idea would be for this to be later added to the Wiki Pages for reference. This isn't a contest, but I do have some things I want to utilize for it. 

1– If you decided to join, pick a nom de plume to author your pieces. If you so choose to make your character an author/song writer, that is fine, but I think it would be cool to pick an npc name that people might later choose to interact with. 

2– I have a fairy tale story game that I want to use to help provide inspiration with. It never sees any use and I think it might be fun to try and use here. 

3– We want to use Revaliir Lore and places for our stories and songs, so when you write, please reference the Wiki Pages we have. There is a surprising amount of usable stuff there that often gets forgotten. Here is the link for the Revaliir Wiki Pages 

So, to get things started, if you are interested in joining this month sign up here with what you would like to contribute for the month!

MirrorMirror

Character Info
Name: Iris Mirrorborn
Race: Mirrorborn Changeling
Class: Avatar
Silver: 678
Here's a little boost for moral!
MirrorMirror

Character Info
Name: Iris Mirrorborn
Race: Mirrorborn Changeling
Class: Avatar
Silver: 678
I guess I'll submit a possible Song to get things started:

Sister moons shone through silver clouds
after rain made wet the earth
The dove, long gone to bed,
the owl awakened to greet
the dew on grass, as tears fallen from 
heaven o war-torn earth between sun and stars.

Those twinkling lights that glittered
off glistening black scales and ruby eyes;
drops of blood fallen from the blade
coiled at the base of cascading waterfall
and boughs of forbidden red ross –
a prisoner in gated garden meant only for divinity,
untouched by raging fire beyond hidden hills

And in dark caves beyond sparkling falls,
the dulcet tones of violin in the hands of the master lingers on the wind.