Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Goodbye, Moliira
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
I know you'll probably never read this, Moliira, but I just had a few things I wanted to say to you.

I haven't been here for very long, but I found you a wonderful admin, always kind and friendly. I am very sad that I never got to roleplay with you, because you were amazing. It has been a privilege to meet you, even for a short while.

I read a quote once that said, "The only things you take with you when you go are what you leave behind." If that is true, than you will have a wealth of things to take with you from Revaliir that will remain for ever. We will never forget you, because you have helped shape Revaliir for all of us.

So, goodbye, Moliira, and good luck, for whatever comes next. We will remember you always.

Ellie

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot. 

I took a deep breath, stepped away, and thought things over.  If you'd like to RP with me, I'm still open for that!  I've just retired Moliira for the time being, but I'm planning on taking on a few RPs as time allows.

Silver Star

Character Info
Class:
I didn't know you were still planning to rp! I'd love to. :)

Silver Star

Character Info
Class:
Sorry, I got really excited there. If you would like to rp sometime, I would be very happy to. I understand, though, if you'd like to take a break for a while.

Also, I meant everything I said. You are an amazing person, and you deserve to know that.

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I do need a small break, it doesn't help the AC is broken at work.  And I work at a call center.  In Texas.  It's pretty miserable right now.

Silver Star

Character Info
Class:
Call centre. No AC. Texas. I'm so sorry. Please don't die.