Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Important Question: Summer Shop
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
So you guys have made it clear that there are only really 2 things of the summer that you want to get moved. However, I'm going write something a bit daring if you want. The summer items are some of the best I've ever done. They aren't really seasonal orientated but I realized that when I was making them. This is a big IF btw, how would you guys feel if you could make those items all year round? These are elemental items, how do you guys feel about them being around only once a year? I told you I would remake the top 3. Summer is having a hard time picking 2. 75% is all on one item.

Granted, people have known for a while that we are working on a synth system. That has been known from the start when we opened the site.

What I'm going to do for the ones that have been voted out is to revamp them to make them worthy of synth status. The items in the summer shop for the most part (excluding the one you guys decided you didn't like), feel more synthy. I was wondering what you guys thought about it.

THAT BEING SAID - Know that I'm only asking your opinion and nothing may happen. I don't want people thinking I am lying to them and just ignoring what I find(Oh god that Brittlez man she is crap admin. FOR SHAME. SHUN HER.). If I get enough "Yes!" from you guys I might move ahead with it and create new Summer items worthy of a seasonal status.

Remember you guys what makes Rev great is that it isn't My site, Cello's site, Whit's site – BUT  OUR site. Your opinion matters and drives a lot of our decisions. We want this place to be enjoyable and really care about what you think, but to know what you think we have to hear you.

PS: Are there any other items in the list of seasonal items you think are worth synth status that should be around all year? Let me know! Also remember to vote ;) I still have to put up the Autumn and Winter stuff but my mind has been weighing these options as of late so I haven't done it just yet. Admins/mods/deities makes sure to let me know as well. You are every bit as important as everyone else.

Summer Items:
Silgun’s Eye- Pulled from the eye socket of a great dragon named Silgun. It has been enchanted to allow one to see with Silgun’s vision, and thus be able to read Draconic Runes.

Ovata’s Journal - Ovata was an interesting woman, for she had a vision; a vision that two people could be able to have a conversation over the span of Revaliir. She enchanted journals in the hope that it would allow two people to communicate over great distances. The conversations would disappear as one would go to reply to the last message.

Ianorin’s Sitar - Ianorin was a legendary bard from Endopano. His songs filled the courts of all major kingdoms. He loved to play all kinds of instruments, but his favorite by far was the sitar. He went to great lengths to have one enchanted to play without him touching the strings. Eventually all that remained were his legends, and his sitar.

Vaeri’s Rune - Vaeri was a famous enchantress from Wyllmochvar. To help those who were not able to use magic, or liked the idea of storing magic for later use, she created a rune stone capable of holding a single spell.

Neolani’s Hairpin - Neolani was a beautiful mermaid from Feeorin Forest who specialized in underwater magicks. She crafted this hairpin out of pearls and other objects that have made it into the lake city. It’s enchantment amplifies hydromancy of all kinds.

Yewflower’s Twig - A twig from an ancient ent named Yewflower. Yewflower had enormous amounts of earthly magick that flowed from his roots to the leaves. A mage that uses the twig is able to cast earth magick with greater potency. 

Eterna’s Bottled Tears - Mages have, for a long time, sought the tears of a phoenix. They are treasured above most things in the magickal world. Eterna had been the companion of a mage’s from the college, and every time she had been reborn she bore her tears for him. These tears, when worn or placed on one’s person, enhance one’s ability to weave fire.

Adriel’s Pendant - Adriel was an angel who loved the skies and was very fond of casting wind magick. Her pendant was enchanted by a mage who owed her a favor. When worn, wind magicks are channeled with greater ease.

Raleaz’s Skull - Raleaz was once a powerful necromancer from Mamlak, of great renown. In the middle of a ritual, however, something went horribly awry, and he was consumed by the very arts he practiced, leaving only his skull behind. It is widely believed that this artifact strengthens dark and unholy magick.

Ysagea’s Great Hammer - A holy order of paladins was once to be found in Baltil, a group of dwarves, who had been to the Koschei Forest and witnessed what it did.The order was pledged to end the evil that spread from the World Tree. Ysagea, a second generation Paladin, was in the days of yore gifted with the last hammer to be forged by the order.The great hammer was known to glow with holy power, and believed to strengthen Ysagea’s own righteous abilities. It was later uncovered in Koschei, after the mysterious disappearance of the order.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
I personally think the elemental seasonal items should not be locked behind a season gate…doesnt really make sense for them to be..because they arent a seasonal thingeh

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
I agree, most of these elemental and other items seem useful all year round, especially the elemental ones.  The vaeri's runes should be a normal item too, or something.  Being able to slip someone a set of explosive runes would be funny (saw something like that in Order of the Stick, the webcomic lol).