Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Outside of God events and Meta events…. What would you guys like to see out of the staff? As event leader it is important to me that we remember that you guys matter the most when it comes to events.

So? What would you like? I know battles get boring and there are a ton of ideas outside of that, that we could do.

I'm asking you guys because the community matters and you guys make this site :) We appreciate you tons. I'll be asking maybe every six months what you guys think we should do for extra events just so I have a fresh perspective when I sit down to create events.

Note: It might take a while for these events to happen as we do have a schedule and it fills up rather fast. That's why I said every six months just in case!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
How about some progress with important NPC's? To help evolve the Lore or history of certain countries?
Like political struggles or two countries on the brink of war which could effect the opinion and future of characters?
Or Nobles that organize a tournament of games and contests or something. A chance for peasants to maybe rise in the social ladder. Events that can influence the course of history and evolution of nations?

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
That would be more Meta events for an overall plot. I meant more events like the Festival of Color. These events are filler for both Meta and God events.

The problem I've seen over the years is that people get bored if we push too much plot all at once. (That's why I'm asking as well) 

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Ah okay.

How about a masquerade? Kind of like the Venice masquerade thing!
You could have a costume contest with it, and maybe even double the festival as a match-making event.

Have the masked people pair up and at when it is time to reveal people's identity and they get to see who they were matched with. Both IC and OOC? We could have some hilarious situations with rivals suddenly being paired up, or people who are looking for a love interest for their characters. Or two straight people suddenly paired up with the same gender xD

Another thing you can do is a scavenger hunt with riddles and everything that is organized by a mad ruler of a city/town, or whatever.
Or spread around 'Quests' in big or popular cities, Members could also send their own quest ideas  to staff members for others players to complete?

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I do love those ideas :3

I use to run a masquerade ball on the other site >3>

Angela's 3 God Rules