Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
June was a weird month for us in the Rev clan. 10 set out to make something together. We debated what we were going to do. We were given a plain jane blank webpage. No color, no header, no boards. We were told this was our baby. 10 people with dreams of their own and together we made something. Even though I completely missed the date, I found the first test thread we ever made. June 22, 2015 a test thread yelling at everyone. That's the first perm. thread we had. (We wiped the site once before) So even though I missed it; happy birthday Revaliir <3

Now this is different from our opening day Anniversary but Rev was really born in June! :) I'm not even sure it was called Rev when we first started. o.O But here we are! Our baby has went from crawling to walking and we're nearing our 1 year being open to the public.

Even Rev gets a birthday cake!

And our first post <3 (Official post anyways)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
So exciting!  It seems like only yesterday my goodness @_@  hoorah for everyone!  Here's to many more birthdays! 8D

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
:P The official opening was October 16th or something like that. However, we got to run around on the playground for a while before letting people in.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Prepare for a long post: I thought it would be cool to show everyone what could have been for our header

There's like 30 others >> so lol I do my job well xD Here you guys go look at history!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Oldest post was July 22, you silly!

I was actually digging through my Skype chat logs this weekend to figure out when we decided to make Rev. And in the evening of July 8, Brittlez messaged Jenna, and the seeds of Rev began to spread from there. Granted, some of us (Telly on the code side, me on the logistics) had been thinking and planning prior to that, but by my logs, July 8 was when people started to come together to build this thing in a big way. We were not called Revaliir in the beginning; we didn't actually have a name at all, and it took a fair bit of discussion to settle on one.

Personally, I figure our actual birthday is October 16, but July 8 is our conception day. :)

OOC: Jenna
Foxglove

Character Info
Name: Foxglove
Alignment: TG
Silver: 502
hahahahaha I AM THE CATALYST

:O but that is good to know :O 

OOC: Brittlez
Nihr

Character Info