Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Flyer, Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:14 PM, Post Subject: Guilty Pleasures

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

-Creepy Pasta's
-Drawing on people's faces when they fall asleep
-Making feather pens
-Cleaning my room only to make it messy again
-Collecting Interesting Japanese Figures
-Kidnapping Peoples Dying Bonsai Trees.
-Buying a local stores entire stock of succulents

Author: Mammonn, Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 AM, Post Subject: Guilty Pleasures

Zombie movies. I usually don't like them because they're such uninspired third-rate stories that keep repeating the same cliches, but I still come back every time and like the movie if it does something different or good. Same for zombie games.

Author: Fauna, Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 PM, Post Subject: Guilty Pleasures

I like looking up the weird tag s in Tumblr. (MOGAI, Tucutes, proana (don't look that one up) Maps/nomaps, Radfem otherkin/therian etc.) 

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:11 PM, Post Subject: Guilty Pleasures

The name says it all, ladies and gents! Give out a guilty pleasure or two, and we will not judge. (…well, maybe a little :P) 

I tend to listen to creepypastas, especially at night. I also fall asleep sometimes while listening to them with headphones still on and have some of the weirdest dreams imaginable.