Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lirin, Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 PM, Post Subject: New Player Trivia!

So, since no one has responded to this one, I'm willing to DOUBLE THE REWARDS and extend the time limit until next Friday.

Author: Lirin, Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:21 AM, Post Subject: New Player Trivia!

So, so sorry I totally spaced on this! Items will be sent.

Do I need to have purchased a journal and quill just to post in the Character Journal area?
Reward of 30 Silver to the first 3 correct answers.

Rules
I want to RP with myself. Can I do it on just one account?
Reward of 2 Iron Ore to the first 2 correct answers.

O.O.C.
I want to post an advertisement for this site I found. Where should I put it?
Reward of 1 Ectoplasm to the first 2 correct answers.

Author: Elizabeth Stormflier, Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 AM, Post Subject: New Player Trivia!

Rules:
[P] or [Private]

OOC:
Whitney

Author: Lirin, Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 PM, Post Subject: New Player Trivia!

Seeing as the official trivia is taking off fairly well, Brittlez and I thought it would be a grand idea to host a trivia for the new players. The rewards will be considerably smaller than the official trivia, but you will see why shortly.

Once a week, I will post a series of relatively simple questions. You will have one week to answer. Just post here your answers. Try one or try all, even if someone before you may already have the correct answer.

There is a participation reward of 15 silver.
The two or three (determined under each question) person who answers correctly will gain the reward posted with each question.
Do NOT post with multiple accounts each week. One attempt PER USER.

All answers will be found on site or in wiki, or sometimes in our discord (don't worry, you won't need to search our logs or anything)

Without further delay, let the first round of questions begin!

While Sihajja is a wandering whale on which a city is built, which continent would I look under to RP there?
Reward of 30 Silver to the first 3 correct answers.

Rules
Which tag would I use if I want my thread to be private?
Reward of 2 Leather to the first 2 correct answers.

O.O.C.
If I were to go onto Discord, and wanted to talk to the god of desire and death, who would I talk to?
Reward of 1 Obsidian Shard to the first 2 correct answers.