Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > Christmas songs!
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I have a little Christmas game for everyone!  I want three songs from everyone, one serious, one fun, and one completely silly.  You're also welcome to include one runner up for each category!

My favorite serious song - Carol of the Bells (for 12 cellos) - The Piano Guys.  I play the cello, so of course I'm drawn to cello only compositions.  And this is one of my absolute favorites.  My second favorite by a very close margin is Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  When I was still religious, Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanual was my favorite Christmas hymn because of how haunting it sounded.  I am so very fortunate I've gotten to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra perform live twice, and it's even better that way.

My favorite fun song - Wizards In Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  This is just flat out fun and gets you in the holiday spirit, I have a hard time being down after listening to this song.  My second favorite fun song is The Chipmunk Song "Christmas Don't Be Late" - Straight No Chaser.  I LOVE Straight No Chaser, and this is one of their best moments, especially when the guys do the Chipmunk voices.

My favorite funny song - Who Spiked The Eggnog? - Straight No Chaser.  This one is just hilarious.  And everyone knows the names they would put into the place of the ones in the song…  I have to give a warning for this second one, there's a lot of flashing lights, so be careful watching.  But it's a great song for the endless enthusiasm of Christmas.  F**king Love Christmas Music Video - Nostalgia Critic

Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47