Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: lilithrie, Posted: Sat Oct 7, 2017 8:56 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

63.7% cuz I'm too nice

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Sun Jun 5, 2016 9:28 AM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

Some of us would actually make a pretty good team…

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Sat Jun 4, 2016 6:38 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

Hmm, wonder if anyone will be topping that at some point…

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Jun 4, 2016 11:29 AM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

@Chalky: why am I not surprised? XD

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sat Jun 4, 2016 12:17 AM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

I scored 83.2% on the
 Ultimate Zombie Apocalypse Survival Quiz!
 "Well done!  Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average!  Don't get too cocky, though.  Remember, the undead never sleep…"

Looks like I'm travelling east to find most of you guys. Haha.

Author: Marth, Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:21 AM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

74.5%. It should be noted, however, that this is Norway, so the entire country has the option to run to the hills.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 AM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

50%. I kinda lack any weapon knowledge or skills, and require daily medication OR ELSE. But I'm a good smart person and problem-solver, so that's good, right? So long as I'm part of a group, I might make it.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

66.7 >//>

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:23 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:34 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

I scored 67.9% on the
 Ultimate Zombie Apocalypse Survival Quiz!
 "Not bad!  You ranked somewhere in the middle.  You could do worse, but then again you could do better.  Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods…"

Apparently my handicap will be my death x-x
I have arthritis in my hips and have difficulty moving around at times. Blehg.

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:34 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

70.1%

Author: maffleet, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

71.2%

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:07 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

You scored 72.6%.

Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep…

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:44 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

You scored 74.2%  Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep…

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:39 PM, Post Subject: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

http://zomboid.com/zombie/

This quiz is pretty solid - gives you your percentage of chance of survival in the event of a zombie apocalypse.  

I got a 78.9% when I took it.
What will YOU get?