Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri Feb 2, 2018 9:49 PM, Post Subject: Allons Geek! - Youtube Gaming Channel

We've started posting videos again!

This one features myself, Kat and Naki in a how to cosplay video  - Cosplay Planning

And this is one of my faaaaaaaaaaaaavorite board games! - Tyrants of the Underdark

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 PM, Post Subject: Allons Geek! - Youtube Gaming Channel

All Quiet on the Martian Front miniatures game!

It's based on HG Well's War of the Worlds, where the Martians have invaded for a second time. 

Author: Moliira, Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 AM, Post Subject: Allons Geek! - Youtube Gaming Channel

Here's our first cosplay video, where i get to be a wig model!

It's also the moment I realized I should never have orange or hot pink hair.

Enjoy!  How to wear a wig with long hair

Author: Moliira, Posted: Wed Jan 4, 2017 1:09 PM, Post Subject: Allons Geek! - Youtube Gaming Channel

So I have something to share with everyone. This is a passion project between a group of friends, and we're showing off some of our favorite things. Our videos focus on board games, roleplaying games, card games, video games and even cosplaying. So take a look, and enjoy!

Allons Geek