Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > A Dangerous Job {O,Cursing}
Malika Jabari

Character Info
Name: Malika Jabari
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Baethorn
Class: Rogue, Wanted Outlaw
Silver: 74
Why did I take this job? The small baethorn wondering, as she wandered through the underbrush, a Spectral Arrow in her right hand, and a compass spinning out of control in her left. She shook the compass before cursing under her breath, and throwing it to the ground. "God fucking dammit…" She stepped on the navigation device, and the crunch of broken glass echoed through the forest. She looked around and sighed. "I'm lost. This is great. Totally fine. Just fucking great." She rubbed her head. Calm down, Malika… this is no time to let your emotions get the best of you, even though your notorious for doing so.. She thought, as she ran her hands through her deep dark brown hair. She leaned her head back and looked up at the tree's leaves. "Can't even see the sky because the leaves cover it all…" She kept walking, and pulled the trident off of her back and spun it around in her hand. She looked around and narrowed her eyes, activating Parvpora's Sight, and closed her eyes and shook the spell away. "Ugh, too dark to see even with that spell. I'm probably just loosing sanity."

She opened a scroll, and read it in her head. 500 Payed Up Front, Demon Blood From Virens Forest. She rolled the scroll up, and put it away in a red holder on her belt. "Are there even demons here? Sure there might be wolves or bears or basilisk's or something, but I've never heard of demons here." She picked up a small branch and threw it in front of her. What I'd do for a torch right now… She sighed, and slashed her tail on a tree, cutting out a well-sized piece of bark and letting it drop to the forest floor. She sighed, and held out her hands. Slowly, the skin began to turn to scales, and her nails began to turn to long claws. The ends of her sleeves ripped, as she dug the claws into the bark of the tree, and began to climb. 

She hopped from branch to branch, wrapping her tail around the branches to keep her balance. "Demons… I don't even believe they exist in this world. Their either just horned individual or powerful mages." She perched on a branch, and sighed as she slicked her hair back with her long claws and looked up at the leaves. "Hm… I wonder if…" She climbed higher into the tree, and reached up, and slashed at the leaves. "Damn, do thick to cut through." She landed roughly on a branch, making it crack slightly. "Tch… starvation might be setting in… I should get some rest before I try to get out of here… if I can get out of here." She layed down, before sitting up again. Hm… I shouldn't just be laying here as a humanoid creature. Anything or anyone could do who knows what. I should shift into… She gripped the branch, as she slowly shifted. Her skin became feathers, and her body began to grow larger as she shifted into a large Hippogryph, and perched on the branch. Not… one of my best forms of a Hippogryph, but it works.. for now I guess. She layed out on the branch, and slowly closed her eyes, letting her guard down as she dozed off under the darkness of the forest.

"I never knew you, although you knew me.
I never wanted to get sent here, and yet you had no choice.
You never looked for me.
Never sent me help.
Never loved me.
How could I call you a father?"