Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Knock, Knock [P]
White Fox

Character Info
Name: Kohaku
Alignment: LN
Race: Nine tailed fox; Kitsune
Class: Swordsman, Mage
Silver: 806
Now that Nelanna and Cecil were married they had decided to get a larger place to live, needing more time to themselves, as well as more space for the family they were hoping to have someday. Kohaku didn’t mind the change, for Nelanna had given her cottage to him, a place of his very own. Since Cecil had started staying with them Kohaku had noticed how crowded the small house had become, and found that privacy was a rarity. And now they were gone, and Kohaku was left on his own, which worked out perfectly for him.

Recently there had been something going on between him and Mirannda. What it was exactly, Kohaku wasn’t entirely sure. Their relationship was mostly physical, however there was no denying that they were also growing as friends. Whatever their relationship was, all Kohaku knew for sure was just how much he loved it. She made him feel things he hadn’t felt in a very, very long time, reminded him what it was like to get such attention. Mirannda was intoxicating, addictive like a drug. But most of all she kept his feelings off his mind. Never had he gone so long without having Nelanna on his mind; this time it was all Mirannda. He constantly thought about her, looking for more opportunities to see her.

This time, however, she sought him out.

Kohaku had been in the process of looking through his cookbook when there was an unexpected knock at the door. Mirannda had come, successfully surprising him with her arrival, bringing a basket of fruits and chocolates. She gave him a brief hello along with a swift kiss when he invited her inside. Mirannda neglected to explain why she had come, but Kohaku was grateful she came. He had planned to spend his evening alone, possibly reading until he grew too tired. Though he would never admit it aloud, living on his own got lonely more often than not, his nights spent in cold silence. It was boring, so whenever Mirannda came his spirits lifted instantly, leaving him beaming with warmth in his heart.

Once she made herself comfortable, Kohaku went back to his cookbook in the kitchen. He leaned forward on the counter with his arms holding up his head, eyes examining the numerous recipes. “You came just in time,” he called to Mirannda without looking up from the book. “I was trying to decide on what to make for dinner.” He turned another page. “This book has many great ideas, but I’ve already made most everything here.” He stood straight up, resting his palms on either side of the book as he glanced at his guest. A smirk showed as an idea came to mind. “As my guest, what do you think I should do?” Part of him wanted to make her one of his recipes, just to attempt getting her approval on his cooking. She hadn’t tried any of his cooking before.
Nix

Character Info
Name: Mirannda Sinopa
Alignment: CN
Race: Phoenix
Class: Retired Mercenary
Silver: 174
She was bored. Bored and thinking of a certain fox in her life. While she felt a bit guilty for not thinking of or visiting River, Mirannda could not ignore the giddy blushing such thoughts brought. As an impulsive creature, the phoenix darted to the market. There were many fun things that can happen when sharing fruits and chocolates.

Of course, her favorite was strawberries, and if one consumed a perfect berry properly, the imagination goes wild with innuendo. This and no other fruit tasted as good with chocolate. With her selections made, Mirannda made the purchase and was on her merry way. By some stroke of luck, Mirannda managed to leave everyone behind except Calcifer.

He was the only one she trusted to guard them while she indulged in personal activities and be a gentleman. Maybe Elata, but Cal could hide far better than she could. There was no hesitation in her knocking playfully at Kohaku’s door. Mirannda was pleased to see his surprise as the door opened. ”Good evening, Handsome,” the phoenix greeted before swooping in for a kiss, just a sample taste.

The basket was deposited in the living room on the coffee table. Her cloak was removed and draped on a chair while Calcifer darted up into the chimney. It was enough to feel the heat of the flame below and still offer Mirannda and Kohaku some privacy. Afterward, she sauntered into the kitchen, coming up behind him. Her hands rested on his waist as her lips hovered just above the skin of his neck.

”Mmmm… Dinner sounds good.” Mirannda took a moment to thumb through the book, not seeing a single thing stand out. She turned Kohaku to face her as she began straightening the wrinkles out of his shirt, the action itself a distraction from other desires. ”Something tells me you have something else other than these you would rather share. How about… you surprise me. I’ll help you cook if you want.” Mirannda gazed up at Kohaku with mischief as she waited for his reply.

Death is only the beginning.